Arse FAM TV

Rajma

Same here. I used to kinda like DT for just saying it how it is in regards to Arsenal, but it didn't take much time for him to expose himself as the tosser that he really is.

Troopz is the man, though.
Yeah Troopz is a decent fella.
DT has fallen out with nearly all the channel regulars. He had a beef with Claude not so long ago and he's not on speaking terms with Moh either. The man has serious issues.
glorified chav.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Does this CBD even work? Looks like the flavour of the month stoner gig. They even told me it increases IQ. I could certainely do with that but I'm still a sceptic.
:lol: I don't think it does that. For what it is tested though things like reducing chronic pain from different types of injuries conditions or in some cases helping the digestive system its been effective in my experience and knowledge.

Ashley R1+O

Truly one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen. But amateur football in Australia always ends the same way, some wanker who thinks he's a Premier League hero gets into a strop against some amateur brickies and a fight breaks out. It is one of the main reasons I don't play full field footy anymore and just play indoor. To think he has a son and still behaves like a colossal tit is truly mind boggling.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Where did you find that out?
In one of the Blud Bruvvas episodes. Troopz & DT are meant to be co-managing, but Troopz seldom turns up. When asked why, he cites DT as the reason.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
At least we can all enjoy this together, right? :D

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The signs of discontent were there against Brighton, I'm expecting back to their best tonight :D

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Robbie can buy city and spend big in January after tonight...

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Can we revisit this while waiting for the whining?

:lol:

aman92

Supports
Liverpool
Wenger, no Wenger. Ty remains as delusional as ever.

Good to see Claude back in full flow, only one who genuinely looks shattered by all this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strats

Thats a new Claude and Ty classic :lol:

Ty hasn't changed at all.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I know Robbie loves the club, but part of him must be thinking about the money they're gonna make after a result like this.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I know Robbie loves the club, but part of him must be thinking about the money they're gonna make after a result like this.
Ha forget a sunday league team. He will buy out a prem team after tonight

breakout67

Supports
Man City
They've got their sights on Kroenke, its like a flowchart. Wenger has been crossed out and now it's the players and Kroenke.