Arse FAM TV

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
Ty's Merson rant was ridiculous. Merson was right along. :) Robbie has to get Merson on.

Claude is now questioning Unai's appointment.

Troopz wants Kronke out again.

What were they expecting in four months? It will take a couple of years!

cmacgregor93

AFTV always is entertaining. Watching a club think they're still a big club when really all they've really got going for them is FA Cups.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool

That guy from Hackney Wick seems like a boss lad.

Last edited:

cmacgregor93

Blud Bruvas is hilariously bad. DT comes off like an absolute twat in that series. Troopz not so much.

Pagh Wraith

I was watching the first few minutes of that thinking why he doesn't introduce her. After some googling I know now :lol:.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Blud bruvas season 2
DTFC VS AFTVFC (plus claude and ty) CANT WAIT !

Morpheus 7

Stan Kroenke is getting it today fam, banners blud. Dt and his fat neck will be behaving no doubt.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
It's always the same, but that doesn't stop me from getting irrationally excited every time :drool:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Oh yes in a week in a week where they're told there's no money they put on that display and loose a London Derby

Cannot wait

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Mania.:lol:
Starting to think that even the iPad merchant would‘ve been better than this idiot.
He is a wrong 'un.

Has a whiff of Moyes and Mourinho about him, starting to get the feeling he is messing with the big players to make his mark on the club and show who is boss. Even if I was with him on Ramsey, coming around to his point of view on Özil too. But messing with Laca at the start of season, then Ramsey and then Özil all in quick succession is a bit too much.
Can't say I'm impressed so far. First season works as an excuse to certain extent but we're half way through the season and there seems to be very little progress. At this point you should know your best XI and your preferred formation. Emery seems to have no clue of either. In addition, not using Özil, not even as a squaddie option, is ridiculous. If he doesn't fit your philosophy then fine, try to get rid next summer, but playing far inferior players in stead when the team is struggling to put in performances, is highly questionable.