Arse FAM TV

RedPed

Whatabouter.
It does come across like you were making light of it to be honest, so maybe stop and reassess instead of lashing out?
You haven't got a clue what was in my head at the time unless you're some kind of special psychic, so maybe you stop and reassess instead of making assumptions?

How about just focusing on the serious issue rather then trying to score cheap shots and derail the thread like the other guy.

Trying to make out the post was banter or making light of the serious is laughable. Another one who needs to grow up.

That's the last I'm saying on the matter. Hope this has cleared things up.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Hopefully he gets help. Looking through a few of the replies, he seems to be getting a lot of supportive messages, so hopefully that’ll help him.

I think being in the public eye with no readiness for it whatsoever can be so fecking dangerous.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Arsenal fans have tried to renew the rivalry even though it hasn't been relevant for a decade. At best they're a boogey team now, A Middlesbrough of sorts.

Joeace2020

Embarrassing. They've been trying everything possible to rile up united fans for some 5 minutes of fame. Embarrassing channel. I hope they get relegated some time soon.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Embarrassing. They've been trying everything possible to rile up united fans for some 5 minutes of fame. Embarrassing channel. I hope they get relegated some time soon.
Found the target audience for that sort of "content"

Chairman Steve

The Watchalongs are the biggest casualty for this coming season. I will miss DT stamping his feet like an 8 year old and Ty arguing like an 8 year old.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
They are a very embarrassing channel and partly to blame for Arsenals downfall.

Loon

:lol:
Arsenal, not much loved outside their own support, talking about us being hated.

Chief123

AFTV having complete meltdowns already and the season ain’t even started! Losing a pre season friendly to Tottenham Shambles FC.

Baldy just had a seizure telling fans to shut up about needing more transfer Windows. To be fair he has a point. They’ve done nothing in this window so more Windows ain’t going to make a difference.

I’m calling it now. They’ll get relegated this season.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
AFTV having complete meltdowns already and the season ain’t even started! Losing a pre season friendly to Tottenham Shambles FC.

Baldy just had a seizure telling fans to shut up about needing more transfer Windows. To be fair he has a point. They’ve done nothing in this window so more Windows ain’t going to make a difference.

I wold love for a surprise relegation this season (haven't had one of those in forever it feels like) and I would love it to be Arsenal purely for the drama.
It would be good too because it would make the other American investors take notice and get a warning that they sorely need. Don't kill the goose that laid the golden egg. You need to nurture it and make sure it survives and thrives.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Not a chance, there'll be more than 3 worse teams easily

Chief123

I wold love for a surprise relegation this season (haven't had one of those in forever it feels like) and I would love it to be Arsenal purely for the drama.
It would be good too because it would make the other American investors take notice and get a warning that they sorely need. Don't kill the goose that laid the golden egg. You need to nurture it and make sure it survives and thrives.
I actually forgot how much I enjoyed watching AFTV live. Their meltdowns are hilarious.

I actually feel for their fans at times. Especially from where their team used to be to where it is now. They’ve gone backwards so much it’s difficult to know where to even begin the repair work.

Even through our troubled times in recent years, we had some dire periods but you always knew that eventually we would keep throwing money at the problem and through trial and error the probabilities would say you’ll start to turn it around at some point.

But Arsenal owners don’t even want to invest in any quality. Even when they do spend money, the rivals spend more or better than them meaning the gap is still wide if not wider than before.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
They won’t be anywhere near relegated, but I’d take a shocking start with them around the relegation spots after 10 games and finishing in the bottom half. That’d be lovely

the_cliff

I don't understand the transfer plan with Arsenal tbh, like it seems like they are doing what we were doing early days under Woodward, dilly dallying from player to player. I have a fair few Arsenal fans as friends and so far they've seem convinced they are signing Odegaard, Maddison, Lauturo Martinez, Aouar and Bernardo Silva. The ironic thing is the players they've actually signed weren't mentioned by them until being signed.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
I actually forgot how much I enjoyed watching AFTV live. Their meltdowns are hilarious.

I actually feel for their fans at times. Especially from where their team used to be to where it is now. They’ve gone backwards so much it’s difficult to know where to even begin the repair work.

Even through our troubled times in recent years, we had some dire periods but you always knew that eventually we would keep throwing money at the problem and through trial and error the probabilities would say you’ll start to turn it around at some point.

But Arsenal owners don’t even want to invest in any quality. Even when they do spend money, the rivals spend more or better than them meaning the gap is still wide if not wider than before.
Honestly I thought our club was done towards the end of Mourinho period. Looked like all our players wanted to leave and our club was a shambles from top to bottom. Everything about coaching, recruiting, executives, owners
seemed in disarray and I honestly thought we were more likely to get relegated than winning the league in the next 5 years. And I was of the view that the problems ran too deep for any one coach to be able to fix. That’s why I’m way more impressed by Ole than most.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I would be very concerned right now if I was an Arsenal fan on the basis of their performance in today's friendly vs Spurs

Irwin99

Honestly I thought our club was done towards the end of Mourinho period. Looked like all our players wanted to leave and our club was a shambles from top to bottom. Everything about coaching, recruiting, executives, owners
seemed in disarray and I honestly thought we were more likely to get relegated than winning the league in the next 5 years. And I was of the view that the problems ran too deep for any one coach to be able to fix. That’s why I’m way more impressed by Ole than most.
The club had just finished 2nd place in the league and reached an FA cup final the season before. How did you come to that conclusion?

As for Arsenal, I don't know. Their team, on paper, has some pretty good players in it. That being said, i'm not convinced by the manager at all.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The club had just finished 2nd place in the league and reached an FA cup final the season before. How did you come to that conclusion?

As for Arsenal, I don't know. Their team, on paper, has some pretty good players in it. That being said, i'm not convinced by the manager at all.
He'll be gone before the end of the season. I still expect Arsenal to beat Brentford on Friday and start talking up their title chances

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
I would be very concerned right now if I was an Arsenal fan on the basis of their performance in today's friendly vs Spurs
Its the managers tactics. With better coaching we'd challenge Leicester and United for top four.

PoTMS

Their preseason so far has consisted of losses to Hibs, Chelsea and Spurs and a solitary draw against Rangers. I mean, I know it's only preseason...