Arse FAM TV

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Their preseason so far has consisted of losses to Hibs, Chelsea and Spurs and a solitary draw against Rangers. I mean, I know it's only preseason...
They played 2 behind closed doors - Watford and Millwall, both won.

Chief123

I would be very concerned right now if I was an Arsenal fan on the basis of their performance in today's friendly vs Spurs
I would have imagined spurs fans would be just as concerned about the season ahead, surely? Looks like you are losing your best player with whom you still weren’t able to finish near top 4.

At this moment in time it just seems like Spurs and Arsenal are fighting it out to prove which team is the least shittest out of both of them.

I honestly don’t see spurs or Arsenal challenging for anything significant this season.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs
The club had just finished 2nd place in the league and reached an FA cup final the season before. How did you come to that conclusion?

As for Arsenal, I don't know. Their team, on paper, has some pretty good players in it. That being said, i'm not convinced by the manager at all.
That probably made it worse to be honest. The fact that we finished 2nd and instead of building on that we completely collapsed it looked then like the last gasp of a dying animal.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Its the managers tactics. With better coaching we'd challenge Leicester and United for top four.
Absolutely. Put a world class manager and 18 quality new players in that squad and all of a sudden they’re back in the title hunt

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
AFTV having complete meltdowns already and the season ain’t even started! Losing a pre season friendly to Tottenham Shambles FC.

Baldy just had a seizure telling fans to shut up about needing more transfer Windows. To be fair he has a point. They’ve done nothing in this window so more Windows ain’t going to make a difference.

I’m calling it now. They’ll get relegated this season.
For that to happen they would need to royally feck up Arteta replacement.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Their preseason so far has consisted of losses to Hibs, Chelsea and Spurs and a solitary draw against Rangers. I mean, I know it's only preseason...
Yeah this happened in Jose’s last season and some were very adamant that it was only pre-season. Pre season is a decent indication of how the team will do in my 20 years of experience watching football.

Irwin99

Absolutely. Put a world class manager and 18 quality new players in that squad and all of a sudden they’re back in the title hunt
:lol:

Seriously though that isn't a terrible side they have. Some of the young players could develop and if they keep them together it could become a decent and competitive side.

They absolutely smashed Watford and Millwall at their training ground, watch out for Arteta's galliant gunners :nono:

iKnowNothing

who's the new interviewer? Robbie demoted himself?

Yeah, I was wondering why Robbie wasn’t the one interviewing on Arse Fam channel. Then realized Robbie has his own channel called “Don Robbie” where he talks to Fabrizio Romano and has general football “watchalong” with none of the Arse Fam regulars. I guess he’s now diversifying into a general football with that new channel and let this new guy take care of AFTV?

Mr Smith

Going to be a long season for these lads. Worth considering putting money on Arteta being the first manager to go.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yeah, I was wondering why Robbie wasn’t the one interviewing on Arse Fam channel. Then realized Robbie has his own channel called “Don Robbie” where he talks to Fabrizio Romano and has general football “watchalong” with none of the Arse Fam regulars. I guess he’s now diversifying into a general football with that new channel and let this new guy take care of AFTV?
Wouldn't be surprised if AFTV is a bit 'raw' for Robbie to want to put himself all over now he's rolling in it, with the few controversies they've had and the perception of him exploiting the various nutters on the show. Seems like he's making a sly pivot to something a bit like likely to be cancelled in the near future using the name he's built from this.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
The majority of these players were good enough three seasons ago. The league was more competitive then and since we've added to our squad. Problems with the coach.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
These AFTV guys are like little mini celebrities in football circles aren't they?

bosskeano

Ty is an absolute nutter and instead of actually listening to what they are saying, he's just firing back with idiotic comments. It's no wonder arsenal as a club are a joke right now when you have guys like this who are the "face" of the supporter groups. He's like a little child who just wants to argue to prove being right.