Arse FAM TV

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Not sure if it's good or bad for them not getting into the conference league.

No trips to Craggy Island next season.

UtdAgain08

I think AFTV actually take advantage of that guy and its disgusting, he obviously has something mentally wrong with him.

killerboi2

So I have spoke out about the passive workplace bullying of TY in the past, and now there is a video doing the rounds of Robbie and Charlene trying to force him to drink alcohol.

It's truly amazing how Robbie didn't even realise how inappropriate the situation was. I think this behaviour all stems from the abusive superchats sent in from people "hilariously" trying to "trigger" him, with Robbie and the others giggling in the background. Now Robbie is trying to up the stakes more and more.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Early return this season let's hope for a long drawn out successful season of AFTV meltdowns :drool:
If they lose regularly they just go into depression mode.

It will be interesting what they do if fans are allowed back into stadiums. Do they go back to AFTV of old? I'm getting more certain that restrictions will come back in the autumn so AFTV will remain as watchalongs until the new year.

SuperiorXI

If they lose regularly they just go into depression mode.

It will be interesting what they do if fans are allowed back into stadiums. Do they go back to AFTV of old? I'm getting more certain that restrictions will come back in the autumn so AFTV will remain as watchalongs until the new year.
Whatever the case may be they never fail to deliver usually :lol: and by deliver I mean make complete and utter tits of themselves

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

I know it's slightly old news but here is Moh side of the events that led to being released from AFTV.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Things are not looking good in the AFTV camp...

I wouldn’t really say that tweet is worthy of a comment regarding AFTV tbh. Nothing to banter about. Hope he gets help.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I wouldn’t really say that tweet is worthy of a comment regarding AFTV tbh. Nothing to banter about. Hope he gets help.
Who was bantering?? And he's an AFTV employee. That's what he's known for.

AFC NimbleThumb

His ‘career’ as a social media personality really is a poisoned chalice.

I’m sure he is remunerated for his contributions but the toll is visible; compound this with his over reliance on an entertainment stream [football on the pitch] that he can’t influence & multiple other personal issues I hope he gets the correct help to manage this situation carefully.

At this point AFTV have a duty of care for their employee.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

This is quite disturbing.
We all thought he was just an over the top angry meme, but the more you see about his back story the more you can see he has some real demons.

After Claude and the Boominator, I hope he has some people round him to look after him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not a fan of DT, but you dont like to see anyone hurting.
I think it puts it into perspective.
Yes he's quite obnoxious, but the football is probably just a vehicle to let his inner pain out.

The prison stuff, the family stuff, not good.

cyberman

All of these people aren't well, lets be honest. Lord knows why he brings on the abuse with his troll persona. It can't be good for his mental health