Arse FAM TV

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So why was Mo released officially?

Will he be allowed back once this current specific conflict subsides?

ShinjiNinja26

Not quite. He’s very much an alt right misogynistic racist.

Well documented horseshit regarding race & rape.

Here’s the BS wiki...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barstool_Sports

Google ‘Dave portnoy Racist’ for his delightful takes.

Sorry to tangent the thread.
Cheers I’ll have a look into this. My sample size of Portnoy isn’t big right enough I only know him from watching the One Bite Pizza Reviews on YouTube where he seemed like quite a funny, decent guy but those videos are only like 3-4 minutes long.:lol:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Looks like they really did censor him at times - Moh during some of his interviews wears a Free Palestine badge
Some examples

vs Ostersunds
Look at how zoomed the camera is comparerd to others :lol:
Moh

compared to DT and Claude

vs Man city
Moh

compared to Turkish and DT

and there's many more like these

Here's moh talking about the cropping last year

Last edited:

El_cuervo

The channel is becoming bigger then the Club. They get a lot of hits after a poor defeat when DT throws a rant or slags off players. Not much reasoned debate

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The channel is becoming bigger then the Club. They get a lot of hits after a poor defeat when DT throws a rant or slags off players. Not much reasoned debate
So true. I don't care about Arsenals results as much as I care about the pain & suffering that the AFTV lot have to go through after a loss.

Nogbadthebad

The channel is becoming bigger then the Club.
This is very true.

When arsenal lose, I don't think 'great, they've dropped points, we can take advantage' because they are irrelevant where league titles are concerned.

I do think that aftv will be funny tonight though.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Also an admission that he pays all the regulars, which though it would seem obvious as no one would contribute this much of their time for free, it won't help quell the narrative that his interviews are set up for maximum drama to make more money, as opposed to legitimately caring about the welfare of Arsenal FC.

Haddock

Looks like they really did censor him at times - Moh during some of his interviews wears a Free Palestine badge
Some examples

vs Ostersunds
Look at how zoomed the camera is comparerd to others :lol:
:lol: Poor Moh, somehow manages to get shafted by Robbie and still come across as the biggest bellend on a channel that has Ty and DT as regulars.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Also an admission that he pays all the regulars, which though it would seem obvious as no one would contribute this much of their time for free, it won't help quell the narrative that his interviews are set up for maximum drama to make more money, as opposed to legitimately caring about the welfare of Arsenal FC.
It would also be on the regulars to be dramatic if they're going to get more money. But yeah, people tune in for the regulars so they should be paid.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Wa
:lol: Poor Moh, somehow manages to get shafted by Robbie and still come across as the biggest bellend on a channel that has Ty and DT as regulars.
He doesn't work at Tesco's does he? Thought he was a qualified accountant or something similar?? Mind you maybe one isn't any worse than the other.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
As much as I thoroughly agree with the right of free speech and the whole drive toward peace in the Palestine/Isreal conflict, I think Robbie has put forward a good point in that these conflicts are worldwide, be it Vietnam, Burma, India, China etc. There comes a question as to where you draw the line and they've made a broad rule here to just cut out any political allegiances whatsoever.

AFTV is growing massively, it's a complete media channel in it's own right. As such it will take approaches similar to other Sports media channels and steer clear of aspects that might cause conflict.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

He said he paid Mo for "Arsenal Forever" which sounds like a different show?
Other regulars such as DT are adamant they're not paid for the regular rant post games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's his pseudo intellectual style that irritates.

The ranters have their flaws and are in general absolute dolts, but at least they're not trying to be something they're not.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He said he paid Mo for "Arsenal Forever" which sounds like a different show?
Other regulars such as DT are adamant they're not paid for the regular rant post games.
I think he's saying he can't be paying Mo, and then have him go do a show on Fourever Arsenal (which is a podcast on AFTV) and do whatever he did.

BlahRules

As much as I thoroughly agree with the right of free speech and the whole drive toward peace in the Palestine/Isreal conflict, I think Robbie has put forward a good point in that these conflicts are worldwide, be it Vietnam, Burma, India, China etc. There comes a question as to where you draw the line and they've made a broad rule here to just cut out any political allegiances whatsoever.

AFTV is growing massively, it's a complete media channel in it's own right. As such it will take approaches similar to other Sports media channels and steer clear of aspects that might cause conflict.
Understandable but if you can allow Kellechi to raise awareness about ENDSARs then what's the difference?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Understandable but if you can allow Kellechi to raise awareness about ENDSARs then what's the difference?
Feck knows, they've dug themselves in a hole I think. But generally speaking I can see to the logic behind what they want to embed as a policy. I'm not sure whose right or wrong in the videos, but going by what Robbie said, Moh was sacked for claiming AFTV were complicit in the Isreal/Palestine conflict which was a step too far.

Irrational.

Time to get off the bandwagon, methinks. The whole channel is now beyond parody. I think Robbie can put all the ‘by the fans, for the fans’ sentiment in the bin. They’re happy to milk their regulars for views and $$$ but drop them like a hot piece of coal at the first sign of controversy. The whole spiel has been exhausted to death anyway - the same old repetitive boring shite from the likes of DT and Ty.

Pep's Suit

So during just 10 months AFTV lost Troopz, Claude (RIP), Lee Gunner and now Moh. And that's while their whole fanbase accepted they don't challenge for Top4 anymore so less meltdowns when they lose.

El Presidente

Wa

He doesn't work at Tesco's does he? Thought he was a qualified accountant or something similar?? Mind you maybe one isn't any worse than the other.
Just checked his Linkedin. He has worked for Tesco's, but as a financial analyst, not as a cashier :lol:
He has been taking numerous senior positions, but for some reason can't keep one for more than a few months.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Just checked his Linkedin. He has worked for Tesco's, but as a financial analyst, not as a cashier :lol:
He has been taking numerous senior positions, but for some reason can't keep one for more than a few months.
He might be an independent contractor

rotherham_red

The issue with this one is that there are plainly clear parallels between BLM and Palestine. The leaders and supporters of both movements know it and acknowledge it. Both bring the other up time and time again. The Israeli police are trained by their American counterparts, etc.

I absolutely understand the proximity that Robbie will have towards BLM as a working class black man and I applaud him for giving BLM and antiracism the platform he has, but Moh, far as I'm aware never said anything against Jews or even Israel itself. His sole crime is supposedly wearing a Free Palestine badge.

If one cause was deemed worthy enough to be highlighted, surely the other hand is deemed worthy enough to be tolerated, let alone highlighted or supported? Robbie is clearly in the wrong here, imo.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
:lol: :lol: Yep, just saw that too! I wonder even he's impossible to work and always ends up leaving by 'mutual consent'?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What lunatic is threatening Robbie with lawsuits because Moh wears a Palestine pin?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

The ranters have their flaws and are in general absolute dolts, but at least they're not trying to be something they're not.
This coming from a guy that is basically is supporting the Glazers on here. Talk about pseudo intellectuals and people who think too highly of themselves.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Agreed. He comes off as wanting to be perceived as some sort of thoughtful football intellectual, which gets old very quickly. At least the ranters come across as vaguely interesting.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Agreed. He comes off as wanting to be perceived as some sort of thoughtful football intellectual, which gets old very quickly. At least the ranters come across as vaguely interesting.
But the ranters are also, in some ways, being something they're not. They're all role playing characters and Moh's characters just happens to be this even-keeled, slightly pretentious mr level-headed. He doesn't come across as any less genuine than Troopz and DT.

Irrational.

But the ranters are also, in some ways, being something they're not. They're all role playing characters and Moh's characters just happens to be this even-keeled, slightly pretentious mr level-headed. He doesn't come across as any less genuine than Troopz and DT.
This. They’re all caricatures now and their acts are past their sell-by dates.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I fail to see the difference between BLM and raising awareness for what Palestinians are going through. It's definitely bias by Robbie, I'm sure if people went on his channel and complained about Ty being too political for kneeling before every interview he wouldn't discourage Ty for it.

Good for Moh to call out AFTV for this, no different to what other people go through trying to voice concern for Palestinian rights on social media.