Arse FAM TV

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I would be very surprised if Robbie didn't know about this case in the background. Dodgy waters for AFTV after the Moh/Claude incidents and even recently Lee Judges talking about his co-presenters (not sure what to call them) tits. He'll still try to argue they're a professional outfit which is bollocks.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I would be very surprised if Robbie didn't know about this case in the background. Dodgy waters for AFTV after the Moh/Claude incidents and even recently Lee Judges talking about his co-presenters (not sure what to call them) tits. He'll still try to argue they're a professional outfit which is bollocks.
This is worse if he knew about it.

Claude was quickly binned and never appeared again, Moh it could be argued that Robbie wanted to be a political but this is indefensible if he did know.

Maybe Robbie didn't know because it would be naive of him to have DT on the channel with this news just around the corner.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This is worse if he knew about it.

Claude was quickly binned and never appeared again, Moh it could be argued that Robbie wanted to be a political but this is indefensible if he did know.

Maybe Robbie didn't know because it would be naive of him to have DT on the channel with this news just around the corner.
I just find it hard to believe that in all that time nobody that knew DT or his ex would message Robbie and say something.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I also find it unlikely Robbie didn't know. I can't imagine nobody from AFTV is in close contact with DT (including Troopz).
True, it's difficult to know until AFTV come out with something which they absolutely need to.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Amazing if he just rocked up to AFTV the day after and they knew nothing about it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
True, it's difficult to know until AFTV come out with something which they absolutely need to.
Considering the way they tried to brush the Claude thing under carpet until sponsors started dropping them, I'd imagine the only thing Robbie will ever say on the matter is that he had no idea about any of this.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
This is from Chris, the pro Wenger ex aftv regular who left after years of getting dogs abuse from DT.

killerboi2

I remember Ginger Chris who DT used to fight with as well but not this guy.
Yeah that's the same guy's twitter account. The video he posted is from the former Arsenal Polish goalie with a lot of z's in his name.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
At least by the time he's released Arsenal might have top 4 again.

killerboi2

It shouldn't be surprising, yet somehow it is... I had a feeling something big was going on due to his "break" seeing as it didn't really seem in his character to go on such a long hiatus.

Thoughts such as his physical health being in jeopardy or a family members physical health had crossed my mind but I never imagined something like this (I mean we've all seen the jokes and now he's made it a reality). I just thought he'd know better than this by now.

Surely he's off the channel now? Regarding his sentence, is it suspended or is he out on bail?

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
It shouldn't be surprising, yet somehow it is... I had a feeling something big was going on due to his "break" seeing as it didn't really seem in his character to go on such a long hiatus.

Thoughts such as his physical health being in jeopardy or a family members physical health had crossed my mind but I never imagined something like this (I mean we've all seen the jokes and now he's made it a reality). I just thought he'd know better than this by now.

Surely he's off the channel now? Regarding his sentence, is it suspended or is he out on bail?
This is what I don't understand. Like, if it's him (and it seems like it is) then he was a convicted violent criminal as of the 5th November and from the reports he was sentenced to a year behind bars (no reports so far to suggest it was suspended). The appeal wasn't about the conviction, which was never in question, but about that 12 month sentence being too lenient. How the hell is a convicted and sentenced violent criminal walking around attending football matches and doing interviews 2 months into a 12 month sentence?

Beggars belief.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Considering the way they tried to brush the Claude thing under carpet until sponsors started dropping them, I'd imagine the only thing Robbie will ever say on the matter is that he had no idea about any of this.
Probably, comments are going to be brutal for them for a while though.

Chairman Steve

Wow :houllier: And I thought his absence was him getting fed up of Arsenal being bantered every week. Honestly thought him chirping up again recently was because Arsenal were doing better.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This is what I don't understand. Like, if it's him (and it seems like it is) then he was a convicted violent criminal as of the 5th November and from the reports he was sentenced to a year behind bars (no reports so far to suggest it was suspended). The appeal wasn't about the conviction, which was never in question, but about that 12 month sentence being too lenient. How the hell is a convicted and sentenced violent criminal walking around attending football matches and doing interviews 2 months into a 12 month sentence?

Beggars belief.
It does seem bizarre but the AFTV statement appears to legitimise it. They'd know his real name.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
That leaves only Ty (and arguably Lee Judges since he became a regular later than the others) from the old crew. All you really have now is that oddball Julian.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It wouldn’t surprise me. DT was one of the last ‘big names’ Robbie still had left, he couldn’t let him go. Viewer retention would’ve sunk even further.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Not entirely sure but this could have been them talking about his jail stint when he was younger?

Actually, it is.

A grown, 42 year old man who dresses like that and acts like that, it really isn't surprising he's a complete scumbag with poor emotional/impulse control.

Loved watching him get mugged off and sent off in the fan channel games on YT.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
A grown, 42 year old man who dresses like that and acts like that, it really isn't surprising he's a complete scumbag with poor emotional/impulse control.

Loved watching him get mugged off and sent off in the fan channel games on YT.
I don't think how he dresses influences his crimes.

Well, unless he's wearing a white vest.