Arse FAM TV

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I don't think how he dresses influences his crimes.
Being distinctive does make it hard for him to claim mistaken identity.

The judge wasn't having it at all when he said "It's not Goodenough, Robbie." :wenger:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
During sentencing the judge remarked "Mr Goodenough, you are a cheat, you are disgrace, I hope Arsenal get relegated"
It was at that precise moment, as he was being led away in handcuffs, that someone in the gallery cried 'he's done it again that Liam, that fecking dirty little ... he's done it again.'

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It was at that precise moment, as he was being led away in handcuffs, that someone in the gallery cried 'he's done it again that Liam, that fecking dirty little ... he's done it again.'
Cries of "take your time with it, take your time with it" were also heard.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It's crazy how people on here used to joke about his wife getting beat up every time DT went on a rant after an Arsenal loss, little did we all know that was the case and he's a total psychopath.

I can't say I'm utterly shocked looking at how unstable the guy is and I just pity his family having to put up with all that especially his son. That is no role model to grow up with.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's crazy how people on here used to joke about his wife getting beat up every time DT went on a rant after an Arsenal loss, little did we all know that was the case and he's a total psychopath.

I can't say I'm utterly shocked looking at how unstable the guy is and I just pity his family having to put up with all that especially his son. That is no role model to grow up with.
It's like Jimmy Saville

Ludens the Red

This is what I don't understand. Like, if it's him (and it seems like it is) then he was a convicted violent criminal as of the 5th November and from the reports he was sentenced to a year behind bars (no reports so far to suggest it was suspended). The appeal wasn't about the conviction, which was never in question, but about that 12 month sentence being too lenient. How the hell is a convicted and sentenced violent criminal walking around attending football matches and doing interviews 2 months into a 12 month sentence?

Beggars belief.
Sounds about right with judges in the U.K. to be honest. You’d never leave your house if you knew the half of it.

AshRK

The guy is an A grade cnut. Hiding and playing victim card and using mental issues. Aftv is in tatters.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Think DT's 'final appearance' video following the City defeat has been removed.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So he has finally become the Arsenal insider. Isn't he on that Peter Crouch betting company video. That will have to pulled or edited.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Shocking news.
Everyone knew he was a highly aggressive mouthy character who had been in jail before.
But everyone suspected he was just mouth.

To find out, even feel sorry for all the mental health stuff he's been playing up to and then find out whats gone on is just horrendous stuff.

When you look at the cast they had and what's happened with many of them it's pretty disturbing.
You wonder if it needs a Jeremy Kyle style shutdown.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Shocking news.
Everyone knew he was a highly aggressive mouthy character who had been in jail before.
But everyone suspected he was just mouth.

To find out, even feel sorry for all the mental health stuff he's been playing up to and then find out whats gone on is just horrendous stuff.

When you look at the cast they had and what's happened with many of them it's pretty disturbing.
You wonder if it needs a Jeremy Kyle style shutdown.
Arsenal can issue a cease and desist to shut down the channel. They can afford top lawyers

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Balls on him to go on AFTV only a few weeks ago with this hanging over him. Dangerous individual.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
The more i think about this the more i think 3 years is well too lenient especially with his prior's. It being 1 (possibly even suspended) initially is mindblowing.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This is from the Twitter account of the club DT set up.

"Two sides to every story"?!

Strats

They've understandably removed it.

Edit: It's back up but they've limited replies. :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me if DT's son wrote that.

Is there any word on what prison he'll do his time or is he able to appeal to a higher court? Don't know enough about how the courts and system in England works

cyberman

They've understandably removed it.

Edit: It's back up but they've limited replies. :lol:

Idiots. I’m guessing both sides were heard in fecking court and DT now has 3 years to serve.
Hardly a mystery

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Yep, absolute disgusting human being.

AFTV have removed all of the videos with DT (Doing Time) in them on the channel.
Most of us would keep a low profile if we were up in court. That he didnt means he doesnt give a shit. So so dangerous.

I grew up with a guy who is the same. Doesnt give a shit that he has about 40 convictions to his name.

Last edited:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Most of us would keep a low profile if we were up in court. That he didnt means he doesnt give a shit. So so dangerous.

I grew up with a guy who is the same. Doesnt give a shit that he has about 40 convictions to his name.
The ethics and morality behind the channel should have been debated way before now. Exposing all these “characters” with clear problems and giving them a voice and an ego is a recipe for disaster.

The absolute rage exhibited over a game of football was scary at times. Not to mention the racism and sexism from guys with antiquated ideas.

Not to mention the abuse it opened people like Ty and Claude up to. Fragile personalities who suddenly had thousands tweeting them all at once.

Don Robbie has to seriously consider what type of people he uses on his channel. People argue, but that part is 100% his responsibility and it’s been a very messy few years.

R'hllor

Reading last few pages and twitter posts, people are really desperate to roll Robbie into DT`s shit.