Arse FAM TV

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I just feel a bit sorry for them as a fan base. The crushing reality is that their club is in a dire state.
Just gotta look at their videos only three games back. One win doesn't change anything
Arsenal fans deserve their clubs on the field performances. I wouldn't feel sorry for them at all, I just cringe

Verminator

The Aubameyang has balls of steel rhetoric is pathetic. It's like they're trying to one-up Rashford's last-minute winner in the champs league.
Yeah, cos that's the same as a reasonably late league goal, when you're already winning.
Straw-clutching, knee-jerk morons.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The Aubameyang has balls of steel rhetoric is pathetic. It's like they're trying to one-up Rashford's last-minute winner in the champs league.
Yeah, cos that's the same as a reasonably late league goal, when you're already winning.
Straw-clutching, knee-jerk morons.
Yep. A fact that shouldn't go unnoticed by anyone. They're fecking idiots

AJ10

They're possibly the most deluded and moronic fan base in England or at least level with pool.

Tarrou

It's mostly DT though, the rest aren't that bad really. It's a bit like Glaston making us all hate Spurs.

Canagel

Celebration of 3rd place didn't last long. :D napoli and watford coming up too so we're camping here for the next two weeks.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Celebration of 3rd place didn't last long. :D napoli and watford coming up too so we're camping here for the next two weeks.
Completely forgot about Napoli. That will be a fun day. Napoli are good enough to be in the CL, but got a really tough group.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
"Arsenal throw away third place."

Completely forgot about Napoli. That will be a fun day. Napoli are good enough to be in the CL, but got a really tough group.
They were very unlucky not to make it through. I'd fancy them against Ajax/Porto, and they'd give Liverpool/United/Spurs a damn good test. You'd fancy Juve/City/Barca to beat them, but yeah.

Canagel

Yeah they're a very good side and a level ahead of Arsenal, maybe us as well. The Liverpool games and PSG in the CL were very very tight. The gulf in quality will show itself against Arsenal

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"Don't ask me" Isn't that the whole point of the channel though?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
"When Ty was at school he probably reminded his teacher the homework was due for today."

:lol:

Vadim

Them beating us a few weeks ago reminded me how much I detest them. If we can't get top 4 I pray they miss out too.
Really? I couldn’t give two shits about Arsenal or their fans. They’re a proper club, like we are and like Liverpool are. But I hate Liverpool and their fanbase. Arsenal fans on the other hand are hilarious. They’re like a parody of themselves now.

If we don’t get 4th let them have it. It’s a trophy to them. Most Utd fans I know want real trophies, titles and getting to CL finals again. Couldn’t give two fecks about qualifying for a competition, it’s not worth celebrating.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Good interview with Seaman. Seems like a pretty nice guy.

freeurmind

weak willed
After the days events Arsenal really pulled one out of the bag to lift our spirits.

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
At the beginning of the season Claude said that Unai needed time! Then a weeks ago he was annoyed that they were not fighting for the league.
Not sure why people think he is more reasoned than the other AFTV contributors, he is deluded as the others.

Pagh Wraith

It's impressive how clueless people such as Claude are about football considering how long they have been watching the game. He's not even funny anymore.

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
It's impressive how clueless people such as Claude are about football considering how long they have been watching the game. He's not even funny anymore.
"Get rid of them all."

That's his answer after every defeat.

Not a clue how the football business works. You can't just get rid of players. There is something called a contract.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Looking forward to hearing my 5 favourite words: "AFTV DT, another disappointing performance"