Arse FAM TV

AshRK

I don't generally agree with DT but for a change he is spot on. The fact that Manchester United is even in this top 4 race after being 11 points behind arsenal is an embarrassment to them.

dove

Oh it's gonna be lovely (until we lose to Chelsea and crash out of TOP 4 as well) :lol:

AJ10

Oh it's gonna be lovely (until we lose to Chelsea and crash out of TOP 4 as well) :lol:
Came here to post this. Might as well have a Laugh before our match. :lol:

Remember when these lot said they have easier run in, 3 in a row now.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Came here to post this. Might as well have a Laugh before our match. :lol:

Remember when these lot said they have easier run in, 3 in a row now.
All Arsenal fans did. Idiots :lol:

R'hllor

Ty is something else but at least he never would be called impatient child, drama queen, moaner etc. fecking hell the state of that, he cant be for real, i refuse to believe it.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I’ve just watched DTs video and literally everything he says applies to the current Man Utd team.

haram

Their squad is bad and Emery cant do much to fix it because of the lack of funds. I dont rate him but he does have one of the most difficult jobs in the league.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Feels a bit odd laughing at them now, we're more or less at same level. The argument could be made they're better than us currently. The difference is we have the financial capability to get out of this hole but we do not use it sufficiently or intelligently. Moreover, Arsenal are still only 2 wins from Champions League qualification with a manager that has the Europa League 3 times already.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Could have a beautiful end of season special if we beat them in the final. (Provided we both qualify)