Arse FAM TV

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
If there isn't a video of DT's massive forehead exploding with rage whilst watching Arsenal's lap of dishonor trudge past then I will be pretty disappointed. Regardless, this is going to be special. 5th place.... Back again!

elnorte

Freaky fly day
You'd think they still have a reasonable chance of winning the EL.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
outstandingly sweary, :lol: :lol:

This is incredible. I haven't even seen DT or Troopz's videos yet but there's no way they can match this fecking melting fecking meltdown fecking feck.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Not sure how to post videos using my phone but man Troopz was getting riled up by Robbie :lol:

passing-wind

Much of the comments with Emery tactically sound awfully cohesive with Solskjaer. Most managers who chop and change all the time rarely find success.

:lol::lol::lol: I don't know what I'd do without this channel " leaving 8 mins before half time to get a f_cking burger"

Last edited:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I can't enjoy AFTV because it's now at the point that I could easily be watching MUFCTV

haram

You can apply everything they are saying to us.

Stuff about Aubameyang is true. Massively overrated.

R'hllor

What a sad state listening that, top 4 this, top 4 that, Robbie with "It would be good for us", oh yea year after year in CL done wonders for them.

Sweet Square

Stadium was nearly empty when Ramsey was saying his goodbyes. As awful as United fans are at the moment that would have never happened at Old Trafford, Arsenal fans really are fecking shite.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How can that guy can keep a straight face :lol:. If I was the guy holding the mic, that video would be 10 seconds of that guy moaning and then five minutes of him beating the shit out of me for laughing so hard :lol:.
Fear.
When you're dealing with a volatile moron who could instantly turn postal, it's quite easy not to laugh in their face!

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

Another edition of Claude vs Ty. Ty makes my ears bleed, he literally has zero grasp of the word context.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This thread is amusing me:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/uefa-champions-league-2018-19.31391/page-407

Some still actually defending Wenger because under his watch Spurs never did anything and now Emery has turned up Spurs are reaching CL finals. :lol:

Gooners going to hate next few weeks. At least Chelsea fans have actually won CL themselves so will soften the blow a bit if the worst happens. Actually interested who Chelsea fans actually want to win given their hate for both teams.

Canagel

Spurs has to win just so we can witness the meltdown by Troopz and the Arsenal fans. :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Actually interested who Chelsea fans actually want to win given their hate for both teams.
Nearly all Chelsea fans begrudgingly want Liverpool to win it. We're the only team in London with the European Cup and long may that continue.