Arse FAM TV

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
He did. it was something along the lines of form goes out the window in derbies.
tbf Ty does have a point, but Arsenal will have to pull out the best form of this season to do Spurs over at WHL. And they havnt shown anything like the form they will need to get a result at Spurs. If it's the Arsenal of the Wolves game that turns up for the derby the result could get ugly, like a 4-1 drubbing or something.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I wouldn’t say anything if the stain didn’t come out anyway!
It is interesting that Lee has gone from being the one 'decent bloke' on AFTV, to its resident psychopath who wouldn't look out of place in Alan Clarke's, The Firm.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I think that's three weeks in a row now that a different person has lost it with Ty. First DT, then Robbie and now Lee.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
DT expresses frustration in the same way I used to when I was 10.

Bogga

I saw most of the game along AFTV Live... If I was an Arse fan and had to endure sitting next to him (Ty) for 90 minutes I'd have to spend some time in jail. I can stand when we're losing and playing shit, but there's this person who tries his best to find the positive stuff.
I'm more like DT in that aspect and rage like crazy. Had to leave some Swedish facebook group because there were so many of those people there. "Stay positive" was their mantra...

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Arsenal are in serious bother - too many players need replacing/upgrading but they have massive contracts.

Needham

It is interesting that Lee has gone from being the one 'decent bloke' on AFTV, to its resident psychopath who wouldn't look out of place in Alan Clarke's, The Firm.
What wiv your track record? You'd need an A to Z to find a bog.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Sure, most of them have problems, but TY is just something else.
Can we really be sure that he isnt a paid actor(with no one knowing but Robbie)?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Sure, most of them have problems, but TY is just something else.
Can we really be sure that he isnt a paid actor(with no one knowing but Robbie)?
If he is, I've never seen such a skilled actor. Deserves all of those big actor awards.