Arse FAM TV

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I love that Robbie quickly gets his business head on and calmly dissects the game whereas the rest revert to either childish sulking, pure rage or mad delusion.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Lee Judges looks a liability for the channel.

He looks like a genuine madman.

Maluco

I love that Robbie quickly gets his business head on and calmly dissects the game whereas the rest revert to either childish sulking, pure rage or mad delusion.
Thats probably because he only ever sees it as a business, so there is no shift. He can’t not be delighted with results like this. I am sure he is a supporter of some kind, but the personal gain from a loss is making him a very rich man.

He knows he needs to act fast and capitalize on the reaction of the others.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lee Judges looks a liability for the channel.

He looks like a genuine madman.
The format is a hilarious risky business. Taking hotheads and removing the one thing that just about keeps them safe from trouble normally - the delay before their interview.

Claude's already let slip some racism and got sacked.
Troopz did but got away with it because people are less hot with comments on white people.

It's just a matter of time before DT or Lee say something sackworthy or causes legal issues.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Thats probably because he only ever sees it as a business, so there is no shift. He can’t not be delighted with results like this. I am sure he is a supporter of some kind, but the personal gain from a loss is making him a very rich man.

He knows he needs to act fast and capitalize on the reaction of the others.
I think he probably feels the same emotions as those around him...or us...

Fact is, as you say, he has to provide some objectivity...just as any presenter does

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Robbie lets his guard down a bit more when it involves us. Think he has a genuine hatred for us. But most losses he seems fairly calm.

Bogga

I actually had nothing better to do this evening... so I had the game on one monitor and AFTV Live on the other. Those final minutes was the funniest shit I've experienced in a long time, especially DT's rage after those three free kicks that led to nothing :D

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Lee: After watching that 90 minutes Ty, do you still think we have a chance against Spurs?!

Ty: Yes

Lee: WELL YOURE A FECKING IDIOT THEN!!!
:lol: :lol:

They should do a ty meme. Where the situation is really bad but he always finds hope.

Maluco

I think he probably feels the same emotions as those around him...or us...

Fact is, as you say, he has to provide some objectivity...just as any presenter does
It’s a strange one, because it’s not really a conventional show with a presenter and professionalism.

The big views come from the crazy reactions and over the top nonsense. He knows that, but like @Sandikan says above, it is so risky. But that’s where the money comes from.

I think Robbie is very wily and knows what footage he needs to get to make his money.

LARulz

Does anyone know how much Robbie pays DT and co? Noway they do it for free or pittance - I assume a cut of the stream revenue?

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
It’s a strange one, because it’s not really a conventional show with a presenter and professionalism.

The big views come from the crazy reactions and over the top nonsense. He knows that, but like @Sandikan says above, it is so risky. But that’s where the money comes from.

I think Robbie is very wily and knows what footage he needs to get to make his money.
I agree mate, I think he knows what people want to see. He also knows that there is a big non Arsenal viewership that makes good numbers.

I think he's a clever man in that sense...

He doesn't strike me as a man that doesn't feel the same frustration or anger in what he ua witnessing though. Maybe channels it differently?

I say this relating to folks i know being similar to Robbie, whilst knowing I'm very close to the mentality of DT :)

AshRK

He's gone so far on the Arteta hype train he's going to lose credibility by either defending the indefensible or being a huge flip flop.
He cares more about his ego in proving other rival fans wrong than talking sense. Goldbridge owned him multiple times and now Lee gunner is doing the same. The guy is just becoming TY 2.0