Arse FAM TV

cyberman

He's suffering from mental health issues and sounded suicidal. I'm sure Arsenal and AFTV have had an impact but there are probably other factors as well based on his tragic family history.
Oh I agree, I’ve long said DT etc live through Arsenal and their YouTube profile to an unhealthy degree and I’m sure having all the windups crash down around him now doesn’t promote great mental health.

Schnappo

Obviously he's not AFTV but can I just spread some love for Hugh Wizzy who has been great since moving on from The Kick Off.

Genuinely hilarious, entertaining and brilliant guy.

Shows there are good Arsenal fans out there.
Yeah completely agree, Hugh Wizzy is brilliant. One of the only Arsenal fans I genuinely feel a tiny bit sorry for :lol:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Wait for Ty to bring up something from 20 years ago when he talks about Xhaka's red card.

R'hllor

Arsenal fans celebrating Manchester City's 4th goal

Those must be AFTV members, somebody has to stop that fan channel, todays trashing is on them. True Arsenal fans were chanting against them in game vs West Brom and they celebrating Man City goals as revenge in return, disgusting.

stubie

At least they will be fully licensed on Football Manager next season

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

If you stand on your head, we're winning the league.

Amarsdd

Those must be AFTV members, somebody has to stop that fan channel, todays trashing is on them. True Arsenal fans were chanting against them in game vs West Brom and they celebrating Man City goals as revenge in return, disgusting.
Did you just make something up and then get disgusted about it?

Giggs' right foot

Ty will thank Mother Teresa for her work in the 1960s before thrashing us for being cheats in 2004. He'll then conclude that Arsenal can still end the season on 105 points and win the league, because, as he will conclude "Crazier things has happened".

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ty will thank Mother Teresa for her work in the 1960s before thrashing us for being cheats in 2004. He'll then conclude that Arsenal can still end the season on 105 points and win the league, because, as he will conclude "Crazier things has happened".
"I just wanna say a big thank you to all those who perished in the Franco-Prussian war and all those who fought in the War of the Roses... Yeah, it wasn't a great peformance, Xhaka never should have been sent off, I thought we were the better team up until then Robbie"

InfiniteBoredom

All of the streams I watched on YT today, even anti-AFTV have them laughing whenever City scored.

Arsenal fans are past the giving a feck stage, they just want him gone. Imagine us under Moyes but 3 years instead of 8 months.

Giggs' right foot

"I just wanna say a big thank you to all those who perished in the Franco-Prussian war and all those who fought in the War of the Roses... Yeah, it wasn't a great peformance, Xhaka never should have been sent off, I thought we were the better team up until then Robbie"
"Robbie, I thought the players fought bravely, considering the circumstances. We mustn't forget, that today marks the 1,532nd-year anniversary of the Battle of Isonzo and we cannot fault the players for being affected by that. It's a disgrace that the FA forced us to play today - things like that never happen to United. You've got to question, whether Alex Ferguson - the biggest cheat of all time in English football by the way - is still pulling the strings and deliberately setting us up to fail. What's he done to be called a sir? Sir who? Sir who? Sir nothing!"

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
"Robbie, I thought the players fought bravely, considering the circumstances. We mustn't forget, that today marks the 1,532nd-year anniversary of the Battle of Isonzo and we cannot fault the players for being affected by that. It's a disgrace that the FA forced us to play today - things like that never happen to United. You've got to question, whether Alex Ferguson - the biggest cheat of all time in English football by the way - is still pulling the strings and deliberately setting us up to fail. What's he done to be called a sir? Sir who? Sir who? Sir nothing!"
Just needs more stuttering and it would be perfect :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No pleasure in watching it after this sort of game. They've fallen so far it's no surprise.

It's when they lose to absolute toilet it's the ebst watch.

gorky_utd

Can't even laugh at them. It is just pure sadness. Their game against Norwich is now a huge game.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Nothing to do with Arsenal players being generally terrible and there coach being clueless? Definitely the internet numpties to blame. Obvs. :rolleyes:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's suffering from mental health issues and sounded suicidal. I'm sure Arsenal and AFTV have had an impact but there are probably other factors as well based on his tragic family history.
The more you look at the overall set of Arse fam tv characters the more it gets a bit uncomfortable.
Like Jeremy Kyle grilling clearly unhinged people.

Boominator, Claude, DT, Lee Bald and Ty.
The list is a bit worrying.

HisEarth

Supports
Tottenham Hotspurs
From a YouTube comment:

"Ty: This week we won 6-5 on aggregate."

:lol: