Arsenal's squad next season 2015/2016

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I already stated that Arsenal might surprise some teams and pundits this upcoming campaign, but I would not look much into current result against Lyon. As last season I recalled sanogo scoring 4 against Porto and nothing sufficient developed from that victory.

Last edited:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Arsenal have a very likeable team. Can only really think of Wilshere who I dislike on their team.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Walcott and Cazorla on new deals is excellent news. Hopefully we will see Walcott through the middle a few times this season.

Amadaeus

He is now tied with Ozil as Arsenal highest paid players. I still find it amusing that their highest wage is £140k, which is nothing compared to other top clubs.

I might make a huge gamble and make him my fantasy captain this first week as Walcott would want to prove to Wenger that when Sanchez is back, he can not be easily dropped. That and his teammates are usually well aware of the runs he makes, thus giving him plenty of chances at goal scoring opportunity that players that does not have his kind of pace has.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
He's also liable to go missing all game. Only to show up at 70 mins, courteously applauding the home/away support as he's hauled off.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
He is now tied with Ozil as Arsenal highest paid players. I still find it amusing that their highest wage is £140k, which is nothing compared to other top clubs.

I might make a huge gamble and make him my fantasy captain this first week as Walcott would want to prove to Wenger that when Sanchez is back, he can not be easily dropped. That and his teammates are usually well aware of the runs he makes, thus giving him plenty of chances at goal scoring opportunity that players that does not have his kind of pace has.
Chamberlain will be covering Sanchez at be start of the season.

Amadaeus

Chamberlain will be covering Sanchez at be start of the season.
Where would Walcott play? I would imagine something like the formation below is ideal for Arsenal with Sanchez out as I would believe Giroud will be their main striker to start next season.

Coqulin
Ramsey - Carzola
Ozil
Walcott - Giroud
However, now that you mentioned it Ox does seem more of a like to like replacement for Sanchez. Nevertheless, I m not in the know in regards to how Arsenal will set up, so what I stated is mostly a hypothetical until the formation are actually announced.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
Where would Walcott play? I would imagine something like the formation below is ideal for Arsenal with Sanchez out as I would believe Giroud will be their main striker to start next season.

Coqulin
Ramsey - Carzola
Ozil
Walcott - Giroud
However, now that you mentioned it Ox does seem more of a like to like replacement for Sanchez. Nevertheless, I m not in the know in regards to how Arsenal will set up, so what I stated is mostly a hypothetical until the formation are actually announced.
If it's like the end of last season it would be something like:

Coq
Ramsey Cazorla Ozil Chamberlain
Walcott/Giroud

Amadaeus

If it's like the end of last season it would be something like:

Coq
Ramsey Cazorla Ozil Chamberlain
Walcott/Giroud
I would be surprised if Wenger drop Giroud to be honest. Even though Walcott is a good goalscorer, Giroud is a natural striker and brings much more balance to their side. It is hard to say how Wenger will lineup as he has tons of option. Even the omission of Wilshere and Welbeck will be a surprise as well as both of these players are regulars for their national team and adds structure to your side. Nevertheless, like I stated before, I m speaking in hypothetical as I do not have any idea how he will lineup.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Arsenal fans - I'm curious.

Who will start at RB and LB for you this season? Debuchy vs Bellerin and Gibbs vs Monreal.

Amadaeus

Now with the way Chamberlin is playing, it is hard to see Wenger dropping him :lol:. Which most likely mean Giroud will be the one sacrificed going into next season? I m still surprised by that as I feel Arsenal are in a better shape with a striker like Giroud up top who can hold up play and do the things a natural striker can do, that Walcott is not accustomed to. Nevertheless, all of this is still good news in terms of my fantasy team as the Walcott gamble might pay of.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
ome is only an extra three letters, too. ;)