Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedorDead21

We are, but it just doesn't make sense that we can't get these type of players.

We bring in more money than ever, we can pay as much as anyone when we put our minds to it, and financial fair play is starting to take City and Chelsea's hold over us away.

I still don't believe a player would turn us down simply on lack of champions league if we're the only big club in for them, and they stand to gain a massive increase.
They turn us down because its Manchester....and not London or Barcelona or Madrid etc. Thats the hard reality of it. People will say look at City but to be fair they blow the competition out of the equation with cash taking away alot of the choice the individual player has in his next move when their parent club except the stupid offer!

Raoul

Admin
Staff
As in he never seems to have any real insight on anything, despite presenting himself as some massive ITK United expert.
He's already said we are interested in Vidal, Di Maria, and Hummels. What more insight would one want beyond that ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's already said we are interested in Vidal, Di Maria, and Hummels. What more insight would one want beyond that ?
Sounds more a summary of paper talk rather than any actual insight.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Ok you guys win, we're going to sign all three of them.

Roll on eh?
What do you expect ? Some sort of insight info handed to you on a fecking platter so you can feel good about who we're going to sign ? Not going to happen pal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What do you expect ? Some sort of insight info handed to you on a fecking platter so you can feel good about who we're going to sign ? Not going to happen pal.
Would be nice, so I can get a nice new shirt with a name on the back.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
After having checked the news I can assure all United fans that we are signing another 15 players at a total of 550 million pounds. So hang on in there guys. We are signing Vidal, Rodriguez, Mangala, Gaitan, Carvalho, Di Maria, De Vrij, Depay, Vlar, Robben, Vermaelen, Clasey, Sneijder, Hummels, and Reus. So no need to worry guys all is ok.

johnmufc

Do not want him here. Much prefer the club to do what it will take to bring Pogba back. Uncomfortable with the club spending huge fees for players over 25. It is an unsustainable policy that is highly risky and is not in line with the ethos of the club.

jesperjaap

THe fact that there is still no concrete evidence (such as direct quotes) or recent quotes from anything but the press, ITK etc so far does make me start to feel Vidal is this summers marquee non-signing

Mister_Stubbs

Do not want him here. Much prefer the club to do what it will take to bring Pogba back. Uncomfortable with the club spending huge fees for players over 25. It is an unsustainable policy that is highly risky and is not in line with the ethos of the club.
Experience count for nothing to you John?

bleedred

After having checked the news I can assure all United fans that we are signing another 15 players at a total of 550 million pounds. So hang on in there guys. We are signing Vidal, Rodriguez, Mangala, Gaitan, Carvalho, Di Maria, De Vrij, Depay, Vlar, Robben, Vermaelen, Clasey, Sneijder, Hummels, and Reus. So no need to worry guys all is ok.
What Ronnie is not coming back??.. Sack Woodward!!!!!!

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Its "Clasie" :p;)

United22

I just don't.....

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?

dsch

"Cheap," evidently.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
P115, and still feck all. I log on every time it's a few more pages and I always check thinking shit surely something's happened else it wouldn't move so fast.

Alas, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.