Ashes I - 2013 - In England

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: I went and had a shower and getting dressed this thought flew across my mind. I bet its 7-120.

:lol::lol: Awful.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Hughes looks a much improved player.

Seriously, I don't know why this keeps being said. First the comms and now random people.

If you bowl on Hughes's pads he literally cannot get you away. He can't play off his pads at all - you just *dont* bowl short outside off and he won't score. He's not improved anything. He's just "guys don't fecking bowl in this slaying zone that I have.. I guess I look more solid now?.."

NinjaFletch

England will bat for about 2 and a half days score 600 runs and then will get jittery at Australia's first partnership of note on the 5th day.

Heard it here first.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
can see this being over early day four, England get bowled out for ~300 and then we collapse.. Again.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Hardly surprising this.

Australia's batting is shite, everyone knew that.

England will now put up 500 in their 2nd innings before Australia get bundled over for 150. Hoping Australia get their act together or this series is going to be a bore

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Agar should have been out on 6 with the stumping, this is getting frustrating.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Smoked through the covers.

This 50 has turned the innings on it's head. 100 behind staring down the barrel is now only 46 behind and really not 'out of the game' by any stretch.

ArmchairCritic

Smoked through the covers.

This 50 has turned the innings on it's head. 100 behind staring down the barrel is now only 46 behind and really not 'out of the game' by any stretch.

That 'stumping' has cost England 32 runs. Poor umpiring and bad bowling, I still don't think the pitch is a bad as the scorecard makes out.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I think there is more life with the new ball than lead on.

Didn't see the stumping, what happened?

zing

Zingle balls
He's got a first class average of 33 in 10 matches.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
From cricinfo... "Agar should look to take last ball singles and save Hughes from getting out."

zing

Zingle balls
I think there is more life with the new ball than lead on.

Didn't see the stumping, what happened?
Stumped. Went up the third umpire. Boot looked on the crease, but his shadow was falling over the boot and it wasn't 100% conclusive.

Probably should've been given out, but there was about 3% doubt.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Hughes is doing well in keeping his wicket, just needs to do what he is doing and hold on

ArmchairCritic

Very defensive captaincy now, won't surprise me Australia knock off these next 30 runs.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Well this is making things interesting, this lad is not a number 11 batsman. Swap him with Cowan :D

Meanwhile, Ponting has scored a century in his final first-class innings. Fitting way for a legend to leave the game.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Great knock by Agar, Finn bowling like an idiot pitching it up short is half the reason for this mess