Ashes I - 2013 - In England

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Aussies win the toss, sounds like Clarke was desperate to win and I think the only way the Aussies will win the match is by batting first and putting at least 350 on.

NinjaFletch

Phillip Hughes is Australia's highest scorer on this tour but can't keep his place.

:lol:
I've seen that quoted virtually everywhere, no idea where it came from because its plain wrong.

Agar is Australia's top scorer this series, then Watson, then Clarke, then Rodgers, then Haddin then Hughes.

Hughes does have the 2nd highest average of Australia's 'batsmen' but he's also behind Pattinson, Agar and Khawaja in that respect.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I've seen that quoted virtually everywhere, no idea where it came from because its plain wrong.

Agar is Australia's top scorer this series, then Watson, then Clarke, then Rodgers, then Hadding then Hughes.

Hughes does have the 2nd highest average of Australia's 'batsmen' but he's also behind Pattinson, Agar and Khawaja in that respect.
I don't know either stat but I notice that the post you are quoting says "tour" but you said "series". Is that where the confusion is arising?

NinjaFletch

I don't know either stat but I notice that the post you are quoting says "tour" but you said "series". Is that where the confusion is arising?
Possibly, but it's very convenient to include first class warm up matches for the purpose of padding Hughes' statistics.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: Anderson trying to swing it the other way and gobbing off snmmmmmmooookkkeeeeeeeeeddddddd

NinjaFletch

feck me, Watson made a start and got himself out.

Who would have seen that coming?

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Lol Watson tees off gets out
Watson gets in gets out
Watson bats time gets out.

Thank me for slagging off Bresnan :D

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
fecking cobra of a delivery though firs morning :lol: should have reviewed the lbers and lost em both :lol:

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
This is a farce when they take this long to overturn a decision that is quite clearly not out ...

Edit: He has given it out WTF :lol: :lol:

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
They have to bring Snicko in. The Umpires are making DRS seem more difficult than it is.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
It was in my mind when they were taking this long, they are going to give it out.

Another farcical decision in a series of pathetic umpiring.

TheReligion

Abusive
Definitely a noise. Snicko not working properly due to the humid conditions which happens quite frequently in the sub continent due to the reverse polarity on the neutron flow.

Excellent decision.