Ashley Young - Captain of Manchester United

passing-wind

Solskjaer is to blame, he is selecting young continually when we have other options despite his bad form. Ole's nativity will cost him if it continues

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ole’s fault for selecting him

marktan

This is on Ole. How the feck is Ashley Young still starting games at Manchester United.
More like on Jose. 3 years to sign a full back and he signs a 19 year old thats played 10 first team games.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Solskjaer's fault. Dalot, Darmian, Valencia. There is options and he continues to stick with him.

I don't care how long the latter two haven't played in, they're better options.

Burkeovic

I hope that's the last time that wank wears a UTD shirt.

Last edited:

Sir Scott McToMinay

He should’ve been binned after his first couple of shite clearances, here he is a hundred ridiculous clearances later, captaining the club.
Our staff are blind or something, he’s always doing it, literally every game.
Feck off Young

Yagami

Good post resistant
Dalot was good on the left in the 1st leg. A lot better than Young. No idea what Ole's thinking.

Skills

Snitch
Solskjaer's fault. Dalot, Darmian, Valencia. There is options and he continues to stick with him.

That too is the managers choice.

SAFMUTD

A fecking disgrace he is our captain, sums up how freaking low we are

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly

Yeah it’s clearly not on Young. He was a calamity a week ago, and should’ve been hooked. Instead he gets the nod once more?

Piss poor from Solskjær.

Cloud7

Come on, he’s been a great servant to the club. He’s allowed to make those mistakes because he was here for a long time or something.

Skills

Snitch
Dalot was good on the left in the 1st leg. A lot better than Young. No idea what Ole's thinking.
He has his favourites. It's the number 1 managerial trap, being blinded by a shit player.

NK86

Ole is to blame for allowing Young on the field. If thos is Ole starting off, I think it will be a short reign.

vangagal

There's nothing nice can be say about Young.
He fake an injury as soon as Messi stole the ball and realised the ref wasnt buying it. My goodness you imbecile.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Shall we change the 'She cannae take the strain cap'n' message to a picture of Ashley Young's face?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
All on Ole no doubt about that. You have options yet continue to make make the same mistake.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's so so bad. It's crazy he starts for us & is captain. He would not start for most PL clubs. Maybe the bottom three, but there's at least 12 right backs in the league that are comfortably better.

Gomes

You lot are amazing. You are still here after De Gea ended the game.

Skills

Snitch
Ole is to blame for allowing Young on the field. If thos is Ole starting off, I think it will be a short reign.
Not a chance. He'll get 3 seasons unless we get relegated (even then we'll struggle with the decision).

IrishRedDevil

You lot are amazing. You are still here after De Gea ended the game.
First goal is the killer. Ole said we need to keep a clean sheet for as long as possible, then we have our Captain giving the ball away in a blind alley.

Trashley Dung

cj_sparky

One massive joke. :mad:

The fact he is our starting RB, the fact he still wear a United shirt and the fact that he is United Captain. :lol:

Embarrassing

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Yes, it took him 15 mins to underwrite this game completely but it was always the tallest of orders. It’s very apparent that he should be dropped but let’s be dignified about it. He’s been a good servant and shouldn’t be hounded out in the form that some are demanding now. His time is due, no doubt about that. He should be leaving soon, but we should be better with that parting than showing abuse.

ants7

Ole MUST show some balls and put Young out of his misery. Not good enough squad player, let alone being the captain.

C'est Moi Cantona

Everyone else can see it, so why can't Ole?

I've got used to us having bad players recently, but he is the worst.

Hamadovich86

An absolute disgrace, almost single handedly killed off the game for us. On Ole for picking him to begin with, unbelievable decision.

Greck

He's even less press resistant down the left. Bloody cow. Young shouldn't be playing against high pressing teams or any team for that matter