Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
What's this bro? Where can I find the editor?
The text box in which you write your post is called an editor. At the right side of the formatting bar there's this button called 'toggle bb code'.

TheReligion

Abusive
My question is what kind of extensive training do you go through to be a scout, admin etc? I heard Ant Middleton takes you all to the Outer Hebrides for 3 months on his SAS selection course.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
My question is what kind of extensive training do you go through to be a scout, admin etc? I heard Ant Middleton takes you all to the Outer Hebrides for 3 months on his SAS selection course.
We make new modmins read Chief Indian Torn Rubber's views on left footed penalty takes over and over again until they cease being surprised. They are then prepared for duty.

TheReligion

Abusive
:lol:
We make new modmins read Chief Indian Torn Rubber's views on left footed penalty takes over and over again until they cease being surprised. They are then prepared for duty.
I actual laughed out loud. I need to revisit that thread immediately.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The whole sun setting and rising analogy though :lol:
I think that came from him trying to say that intelligent design and creationism weren't the same thing in an earlier part of that thread (or probably a totally different one).

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hey guys, any word if this issue has been resolved? I'm still having the error message generated any time I try to change details.
Hi guys, I'm still having issues with the personal details screen. Anytime I try to change anything I get the error I've referred to before. Any idea what would be causing this?

chicha14

How do I change my email address as I am using my organisations email address for Red cafe?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why are muppets called muppets? Who was the first muppet?

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I'm mainly looking at @Niall or @Damien here but is it possible to have a search function that lets you search for only posts that contain media?
Like, if I was looking for a particular .gif or video, could I do a media search on the thread?
You can just search for things like ".gif" ".jpg" "[media]" etc and it'll show only posts with those in them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'm thread-banned from every United Forum thread. Is that because you don't want smelly Liverpool fans posting in them?

Tiber

Not a question, but I noticed the error images for the first time last night when the site was overloaded and just wanted to say that I think they are fecking hilarious. Props to whichever admin added them

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Hi guys, I'm still having issues with the personal details screen. Anytime I try to change anything I get the error I've referred to before. Any idea what would be causing this?
Can you try again? I think the '99 / '08 in your Best United Moment was causing problems.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Hi folks. I got a note that I cant post in the matchday forum. I wasnt aware I could but is that just a block ban on Liverpool fans so we don't have a spree if we win the league or is it something else?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff