Television Atlanta (TV Show)

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Can't wait for this, really liked the first season. Donald Glover is a multi talented bastard.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Just read it this morning, very insightful interview overall.
The parts about being black in the industry full of white gatekeepers makes a lot of sense, but hopefully that’s slowly changing with the success of shows like this, Insecure, Scandal etc.

The guy is extremely talented and I can’t wait for season 2, it’s this Thursday isn’t it?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
So many questions so far tbh, it’s okay - got some good laughs, but the storyline is all over the place.

I’m just hoping it ties together later in the season

kps88

My file for the latest episode ended with Ern being stuck in the parking lot with all his shopping bags. Was that the correct spot to end? Felt abrupt to me and I didn't even get end credits. I've tried different files and they both ended there.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
My file for the latest episode ended with Ern being stuck in the parking lot with all his shopping bags. Was that the correct spot to end? Felt abrupt to me and I didn't even get end credits. I've tried different files and they both ended there.
Nope, there's about 5 more minutes after that.

Mick1991

The opening scene from the latest episode is an instant classic for me. Strong episode from start to finish.

Mick1991

:lol:

You have my sympathies. I'm sure we've all been in Paper boi's position in the last scene...got a bad feeling about this, but once you're in the chair, there ain't no getting up.

kps88

The ambition of this show is something else.

Also, I didn't realise until after the episode that it was Glover in white face.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
:lol: The barber episode was brilliant.

I’m just hoping it ties together later in the season
Who cares? It's not such a show imo, doesn't need to tie together at all. I don't mind that it doesn't really have a strong story.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Brilliant season, one of the best shows I've seen recently.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Someone, who in retrospect clearly is a fool, told me about this show and made it sound like it was about battle rapping and more cliché shite, so I never watched it.

Until last Thursday that is, and man this is good TV. Like really, really good. Only the last episode of season 2 left sadly.

Carolina Red

Staff
Someone, who in retrospect clearly is a fool, told me about this show and made it sound like it was about battle rapping and more cliché shite, so I never watched it.

Until last Thursday that is, and man this is good TV. Like really, really good. Only the last episode of season 2 left sadly.
Donald Glover is one of the great artistic geniuses of our time.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I only realised that Teddy Perkins was played by Donald Glover after the episode ended :lol:
That was creepy