Attacking the space (Boss' leaving thread)

Crustanoid

I love how the discussion turned intellectual, on some Aristotle, on some Newtonian, on some Einsteinian shit. In 50 years our gandsons will be writing thesis dissertations on attacking quantum space in the nth dimension. Word
Notice this only happened when I turned up. I'm a seminal kind of guy

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Nope. Hadn't even heard of it until now. What's it about?
I just saw it on Youtube today while looking at dad dancing. You basically do all the dance moves to his hits like Thriller, Beat It etc.

I quite fancy that. My bro in law has a Wii so I might get it for him so I can have a go. I used to watch Thriller endlessly.

I felt sure you'd have it.

JayWalker

Ball Spotter
Still got the blues for you.. RIP The Loner. Hull
I just saw it on Youtube today while looking at dad dancing. You basically do all the dance moves to his hits like Thriller, Beat It etc.

I quite fancy that. My bro in law has a Wii so I might get it for him so I can have a go. I used to watch Thriller endlessly.

I felt sure you'd have it.
I don't know, man. They're all sex moves to me which everyone should be well versed with already. Pelvic thrusts, check. Hand in the air and scream, check. Quietly Moonwalk your way out of someone's bedroom, Check. We just don't do it in the open public space and attack it wherein lies the difference.

That last sentence intrigues me. I'm not sure if in a good way.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I don't know, man. They're all sex moves to me which everyone should be well versed with already. Pelvic thrusts, check. Hand in the air and scream, check. Quietly Moonwalk your way out of someone's bedroom? Check. We just don't do it in the open public space and attack it.

That last sentence intrigues me. I'm not sure if in a good way.

All the best people like a bit of Jacko. I just picture you blaming it on the boogie.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Sloppy space defending there, but some classic space attacking from the young lad.

He see's the space....He moves in for the attack. Textbook.

gaz1185

Attack the space behind the goal line perhaps?
You attack the space between the posts, in the space the keeper isn't. Scoring a goal is space attacking 101.
Attack the fans!
All wrong! Watch as Ronny Rosenthal superbly mastered the art of 'Attacking the Space' back in 1992 playing for Liverpool:

Notice how Rosenthal not only attacks the space between the keeper & defender after receiving the ball from James, he then reaches the goal, yet goes on to execute a most pinpoint accurate form of attacking the space by ricocheting the ball off of the crossbar back in-between the space between the goalkeeper and the defender to which he runs back to carry on attacking the space! Take a bow Ronny, a true great at space attacking!

Sw33t

No posts in over 3 days?

You lot couldn't attack the space if you tried.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Sloppy space defending there, but some classic space attacking from the young lad.

Looks like a classic 'to me, to you, to me' dance move. Chucklevisionesque.

T2000

My boss came upto me today and told me to clear an area in work with a colleague. I then turned to my mate and said 'lets attack the space'. Christ this topic has screwed my mind up i thought.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil

You can see through the girl's blue pants. And the guy is just walking by, not attacking that space. :(

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
My boss came upto me today and told me to clear an area in work with a colleague. I then turned to my mate and said 'lets attack the space'. Christ this topic has screwed my mind up i thought.
I'm obsessed with it now. Driving on the highway has now become attacking every damn space possible. This can only end well

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
we attacked no space last night, thanks to michael fecking carrick

Sw33t

Anderson needs to give Carrick some Space Attacking tutorials.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Awe, I didn't realize this was in the general...

I was really just trying to shit stir anyway, so I guess I deserve it. Slow day and all.

So yeah, Michael Carrick's house is sparsely decorated, he doesn't know what to do with all the space. That's class.