Attention Liverpool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I did wonder about the notice. It’s not that big of a surprise considering how things are and there definately have been an influx of Liverpool supporters over the last six months. Can only hope I’m not included in the purge at the end of the season as I probably spend more time on Redcafe than any other website. As weird as that is.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Just to clear up any confusion, most of you have received a notice that your posting privileges in the Man Utd, Match Day and Player Performance forums have been revoked. This is regardless of whether you actually post in those forums and has been applied to pretty much all Liverpool supporters on here. Why? Because you're about to win the league you fecking cnuts so we're corralling you all into the more general football forums to contain the gloatiness.

Oh and come the day you win "number 19" the ban hammer will be dropping on most of you. A select few who have been here a long time will remain but the last thing we want is a mass of gloaty scousers lording it up in the coming months.

Unfair? Sure. Life is unfair. Petty? Absolutely. But you know as well as anyone how an epic fall from grace can make people that way.

Simply put we always reserve the right to cull the opposition supporting population when appropriate. Consider yourselves victims of your own success.
:lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Surely there should be a post limit, so it is just the new posters that may have signed up to gloat that are banned?

In a lot of the discussion threads, there are some Pool fans that are the most active and have been for years. Those guys that have always just been interested in discussion and generally enjoy the boards should be saved surely?

I think the mix of opinions and debate are what make these boards so good.

Siorac

:lol: Post of the year and Thread of the year nailed on, no point even pretending to hold a vote for those now.

Enigma_87

You know who
I'd probably start with the 28.8% that voted for Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Surely there should be a post limit, so it is just the new posters that may have signed up to gloat that are banned?

In a lot of the discussion threads, there are some Pool fans that are the most active and have been for years. Those guys that have always just been interested in discussion and generally enjoy the boards should be saved surely?

The mix of opinion and debate is indeed important and as my OP states, some Liverpool supporters will remain. Not many though.

Red00012

Seen a few online here while they are actually playing. I genuinely don’t get it

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with Liverpool but come on, have you no compassion?

I feel a bit sorry for any user getting banned, however otherwise you might dislike them.

For the love of God, can you not find a shred of decent human sympathy?
Don't worry, I got your reference. :lol:

And on another note, hurrah for the mighty Niall, saving us from the Scouse monstrosity.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Just to clear up any confusion, most of you have received a notice that your posting privileges in the Man Utd, Match Day and Player Performance forums have been revoked. This is regardless of whether you actually post in those forums and has been applied to pretty much all Liverpool supporters on here. Why? Because you're about to win the league you fecking cnuts so we're corralling you all into the more general football forums to contain the gloatiness.

Oh and come the day you win "number 19" the ban hammer will be dropping on most of you. A select few who have been here a long time will remain but the last thing we want is a mass of gloaty scousers lording it up in the coming months.

Unfair? Sure. Life is unfair. Petty? Absolutely. But you know as well as anyone how an epic fall from grace can make people that way.

Simply put we always reserve the right to cull the opposition supporting population when appropriate. Consider yourselves victims of your own success.
Thank you.

Oldyella

Tend to agree. But it does seem like board scouse contingent has grown massively this season, with a lot just trying to brag etc.

Some of the longer term posters are fine.

Tucholsky

Supports
VfB Stuttgart
I am a little bit suprised about the quietness of Liverpool fans on this issue/thread.
Probably they are all thinking about which team they will be supporting in future in their personal details.

May I suggest Everton. Even better, maybe @Niall can change in one broad brush their allegiance to Everton for a few days before banning them....

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I am a little bit suprised about the quietness of Liverpool fans on this issue/thread.
Probably they are all thinking about which team they will be supporting in future in their personal details.
Newbies can't post in this forum so that might explain some of the silence.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Bravo @Niall !!

Brilliant idea. No scousers for temporary period following their title win makes a lot of sense.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

It's temporary. And hence, fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.