Zito - 10m
Rivera 20m
Kaltz 20m
Robben 30m
Bratseth 10m

@Edgar Allan Pillow @Raees

idmanager

Robben sold. Interesting.

Some great business at the end there Raees. Burgnich and Varela are great buys against Enigma's best players. Not sure if I can forgive the Rivera sale though. Good job Enigma for sticking with Rivellino.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

Some great business at the end there Raees. Burgnich and Varela are great buys against Enigma's best players. Not sure if I can forgive the Rivera sale though. Good job Enigma for sticking with Rivellino.
Cheers bud and I really didn't want to lose Rivera but the industriousness of Tigana and Tardelli meant I need more dynamism in attacking third especially against 5 man backline. Also Rivelino would have gone if he had got Rivaldo - the three Rs would have been an awesome proven combo.

Enigma_87

You know who

We were going to replicate the three R's but with getting overbid by Rivaldo meant we better keep Rivelino as otherwise we'd lose a lot of playmaking. Rivelino in terms of positioning and what he does in the attacking third isn't much different to Rivaldo, whereas Robben is completely different player. We'd have more playmaking in the end and much bigger work rate compared to Rivaldo along with little less selflessness.

In the end getting also Marcelo and Zambrotta either flank and not the most overlapping and attacking fullbacks in Junior/Burgnich would make the game a better fit for Rivelino, especially when you consider that as a player he's level above Robben.

But let's leave that for the game. Rivelino is well worth to feature finally in an all time final.. :)

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

Indnyc

What's happening with the next draft mate? Are you sticking with Team Skizztard for the big win ignominious first round exit, or going it alone?
Don't know. If nobody else signs up, I may play alone to make up numbers. If not, happy to tag along with the suicide squad.
You guys are splitting up! Need two teams.. Some people wanted to play as AM in case you need them