Auction-Trade Madness Draft

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
30m and 20m players are for a 10m loss per the OP but there was some discussion around selling at base value during the reinforcements (to provide teams with more funds)

Skizzo

Reinforcement Criteria

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Bonus:

All players get a reinforcement bonus of $50m. Unspent money from previous round will get carried over.

Players:

No limit on player buying. You can spend as long as you have the cash to settle at end of bid time (for that specific player)

Minimum 12 player team rule still remains

Sell to Bank: (will always incur a minimum $20m loss)

Player whose base price is $100m and bought for anything >= $120m - Bank will pay base price of $100m
Player whose base price is $100m and bought for $110m - Bank will pay discounted price of $90m
Player whose base price is $100m and bought for $100m - Bank will pay discounted price of $80m

Players purchased for $30m will be bought back for $20m.

T.4 - Players not in minimum value list can be sold to bank for $10m.

Trade between players:

Will open this up freely as long as players gets traded equal to or above the base price.

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
really curious to see if anyone will sell to the bank for a loss :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Sell to Bank: (will always incur a minimum $20m loss)

Player whose base price is $100m and bought for anything >= $120m - Bank will pay base price of $100m
Player whose base price is $100m and bought for $110m - Bank will pay discounted price of $90m
Player whose base price is $100m and bought for $100m - Bank will pay discounted price of $80m
Didn’t you allow players to be sold -10 previously though?

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
All my players are for sale, not happy with the performance in the first round.

Enigma_87

You know who
I never asked anyone, and I had OT last night, and now it’s bedtime. I’ll see what’s left when I’m back later :D
While you are still up mate, are Briegel or Junior available for trading as you won't probably use both :D

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Suggest we set a time when this starts and provide people with a bit of advance notice, would be a disadvantage otherwise to people not logged on.

Enigma_87

You know who
Suggest we set a time when this starts and provide people with a bit of advance notice, would be a disadvantage otherwise to people not logged on.
Think it should be ok either way as you have 12 hours to up bid. There are loads of players available so probably no shortage of options anyway...

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
@Edgar Allan Pillow, since you're the Draft Mod: please resolve any outstanding AM and Manager are both voting issues before the next match starts. Don't have an appetite for deflection and politicized discussions in thread when it hasn't been a problem for the most part since time immemorial. If there's a template for who one should/shouldn't vote for, kindly let us know...cheers!

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Think it should be ok either way as you have 12 hours to up bid. There are loads of players available so probably no shortage of options anyway...
Quite a few people only have 50m so if they miss they’re first option they might be stuck.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
most will have at least 60m as they will sell their 12th player.
Yeah it’s a fair point and I did realise that, still don’t think it’s fair to go ahead without giving the others notice.

For example if they had their eyes on two 30m players they wouldn’t be able to raise both.