Australia Tour of South Africa 2018/Ball tampering

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
AB class again. Fab 4 should be a Fab 5.
Think it's not a Fab5 just because of the age difference. Virat Kohli btw has always said that AB is better than him whenever both of them has played them in IPL.

Cloud7

King AB showing his class yet again. Will really miss him when he decides to call it a day. Hopefully it won’t be anytime soon

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Australia 86/3 at tea trailing by 53. Need to find a way to set SA 175+ to be any chance.

zing

Zingle balls
It's one of the great test innings of all time .

This is a very good Australian bowling lineup and he smashed them .

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great knock from AB. Such a classy player.

KM

Rabada takes a 10fer in this match. What a fecking talent.

World's best pacer and only 22.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Series level now at 1-1 after South Africa win the 2nd test by 6 wickets. Rabada will probably miss the next test so who comes in for him will be fascinating. Steyn, Morkel or a chap from domestic cricket will come in if Rabada is banned.

I wouldn't make any changes to the Australian team that wasn't good enough in this match. Bancroft will be under pressure to perform, Khawaja's 50 was huge for him and hopefully he does well in the next test.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Rabada would be a huge miss for SA. Philander has not troubled the aussies much. They will need Steyn back in good form otherwise little chance of winning the series

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Kagiso Rabada has received a two test suspension so there's one positive for Australia.

ha_rooney

Annoying Rabada misses the series. Has been a competitive series so far & this will be a huge boost for Australia.

Any chance Steyn will play either game?

Skills

Snitch
Hopefully Steyn will be back. Only thing missing from his test CV is a home win over Australia.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Heard he is likely to be fit for the 3rd test.

He's no Rabada but he isnt half bad.
Faf Du Plessis told one of the Aussie radio stations that Steyn is unlikely to play in the 3rd test but he's a chance of playing in the 4th test.

ha_rooney

Rabada has won his appeal & can play both games.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Surprised but hopefully Australia don't let this verdict affect them. He's playing, that ain't going to change, just need to ensure he takes 5 or 6 wickets for the match, not 11.

KM

Excellent news that Rabada is playing.

Saffers maybe will bring in Morris instead of De Bruyne.

Varun

Staff
After Eddo Brandes had played at and missed 6 balls in an over from McGrath, McGrath stood in the middle of the pitch and asked Brandes why he was so fat, Brandes replied that it was because every time he shagged his wife(McGrath's) he ate a biscuit :lol:
:lol:

Stretch

Smith being sour about the KG decision being overturned yet he was just saying last week that it's sad KG won't play, best players and all that jazz :lol::lol::lol:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
RSA 75/1 at lunch. A couple of early wickets will be needed from an Australian POV.

Red_Beans

RSA 75/1 at lunch. A couple of early wickets will be needed from an Australian POV.
The Proteas think that they can tire out the Australian bowlers like in PE. Nice to focus on some actual cricket again

paulscholes18

Poor shot from Khawaja, Australia 61/2 Warner with a quick fire 30 before getting a snorter from Rabada

Ish

Lights on for Luke
South lead the first innings with 56 runs after just bowling Aus out for 255.

Some valuable runs at the tail from Paineand Lyon or else the Aus could have found themselves in even bigger trouble.

Last edited:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
We won't see Dale Steyn on the field at all in this series.

Traub

Not sure what Bancroft was using on the ball there. May be a ban incoming.

KM

The Aussie Cricket team are genuinely one of the most reprehensible sporting team in any sport.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
SA 151/3 leading by 207 at tea on day 3.

Not sure what Bancroft was using on the ball there. May be a ban incoming.
A percentage of his match fee is more likely as he doesn't have a prior ICC code of conduct offence.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
The Aussie Cricket team are genuinely one of the most reprehensible sporting team in any sport.
None of the Aussie team has stepped out of line since the Durban stairwell incident.

KM

None of the Aussie team has stepped out of line since the Durban stairwell incident.
That was that 2 tests ago?

Also Cummins stepped on the ball quite intentionally just in the first innings.

ha_rooney

Naughty Aussies. Will be interesting to hear what they say about that ball incident.

Markram was a big wicket just before tea. Another quick wicket & game could be in the balance

KM

This is one of the most blatant cheating attempt on cricket field. Bringing an external object(in this case) sandpaper to alter the ball and then hiding it from the umpires. Holy shit.

jungledrums

This is one of the most blatant cheating attempt on cricket field. Bringing an external object(in this case) sandpaper to alter the ball and then hiding it from the umpires. Holy shit.

Fecking hell. Was ready to defend them as an Aussie myself but that's bloody unforgivable.