Australian Open 2012

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Tough to say this since Nadal played and fought so fecking well but Nadal had it at 4-2 and 30-15 up on his serve in the fifth. Blew it from there.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He's won? Well done to Djokovic, again. Both men are a credit to sport.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Divac is like finally this game is over. He asking someone to high five him but no one is interested.

Agent Red

So tough. Really felt at 4-2 that Rafa just had everything going his way, and then he threw that service game away, and well...

championo

Top Stalker
I can't even begin to describe what I have just watched. The quality of this game is beyond anything I have seen. I feel sorry for Murray that he has to be born in this era.
Why didn't Murray come when guys like Roddick and Hewitt were winning slams?

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Oh no, the person in control of the slow mo has gone into over-drive now. I'm seeing every little bit of Djokovic's celebration right now.

Ixion

Amazing game, two great players. Sorry for Nadal but I like Djokovic, congrats to him.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Not surprised tbh.Djokovic is a better all around player and more importantly he has the belief that he's better than Nadal.It's gonna be a Djokovic season (if he doesn't get serious injuries) again

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Gutted for Rafa. Hat's off to Djokovic though, can't believe his perseverance in the final set. Thought Rafa had it in the bag...

Agent Red

Hell of a tennis player but I just can't find it in me to like Djokovic
Me too, but I can't put my finger on why. I know I don't like Federer because of his arrogance, but Djokovic it's quite an irrational dislike.

Although the narrow facial expressions he pulls irritate me.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
This will hurt Rafa for a long time. Not sure how he'll recover.

Will he ever think he can beat Novak?

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Me too, but I can't put my finger on why. I know I don't like Federer because of his arrogance, but Djokovic it's quite an irrational dislike.

Although the narrow facial expressions he pulls irritate me.
I think I actually do like Djokovic myself, but I find myself often wanting him to lose because I have a preference for Murray and Nadal.

championo

Top Stalker
If the draw keeps Federer away from Djokovic, he can win the grand slam this year. For some reason, Federer's game gives Djokovic fits.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
This has been bugging me throughout the match, Rafa's traded in his old WAG for a different model hasn't he? That can't have been the same person, with some spray on tan and straightened hair?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
The players are like just stop talking and give us the fecking trophy. I bet they must be dying to sleep.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Off the court Novak as a great personality. On the court I always want him to lose.

More because of my Rafa fanboi-ism.