Australian Open 2012

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
If the draw keeps Federer away from Djokovic, he can win the grand slam this year. For some reason, Federer's game gives Djokovic fits.
Does it?

Their head to head is 14-10 in Fed's favour but that is mainly due to RF winning first 4 of their matches when Novak was very new to the scene

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Novak always seems so humble in his interview, not sure why many people dislike him.

Hitchcocker

What a gracious loser, Rafa. You cannot say the same about Federer who makes everything about himself.

Agent Red

What a gracious loser, Rafa. You cannot say the same about Federer who makes everything about himself.
Yes exactly. And I believe it's genuine as well. I worked at Wimbledon for many years and Rafa was always a nice guy. As was Murray, so I feel the need to defend him especially, because he always gets written off as 'grumpy'.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I guess I ain't sleeping now. Its 7am. I am going to take a shower, eat some breakfast and start studying.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I seriously think Laver turns up every year because he knows he'll get his arse kissed in the speeches.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Yes exactly. And I believe it's genuine as well. I worked at Wimbledon for many years and Rafa was always a nice guy. As was Murray, so I feel the need to defend him especially, because he always gets written off as 'grumpy'.
He is an awful loser. See his press conference after US open semi loss last year. Disgrace