Film Avengers: Endgame (2019)

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
I think it's better that there's no discussion about the leaked footage in here even with spoilers tag. What do you guys say? This thread will look like GOT thread with all the spoilers tag.
Yeah. It’s more like an anti-trailer. Someone recorded the entire movie at a private screening and meshed together all the bits that ought not to be included in a trailer :lol:

InfiniteBoredom

I just committed the mortal sin.

Hype level is 1000% now :drool:. Already got tickets with my cousin for Saturday the 27th but at this rate probably will sneak a ticket for Wednesday opening.

Sylar

I think it's better that there's no discussion about the leaked footage in here even with spoilers tag. What do you guys say? This thread will look like GOT thread with all the spoilers tag.
Agree with this completely

I want to see speculation and general conversation but don't want it based on stuff leaked and people passing it of as their own guesses

Ahsan_6386

Bought my tickets last night for Friday evening show . It's the fastest advance booking I have ever seen for a movie in India . Within an hour of start of advance booking nearly every big theatre in my city was sold out for the 1st day shows .

roseguy64

I had to purchase second-hand tickets. Someone bought for opening day but their plans changed. Luckily I got them at face value.

Art Vandelay

I was going to go to the 1pm showing on Thursday, then I realised that it's Easter week so the schools will be off. That would be a fecking nightmare of a showing to go to. Might leave it until the week after.

decorativeed

I was going to go to the 1pm showing on Thursday, then I realised that it's Easter week so the schools will be off. That would be a fecking nightmare of a showing to go to. Might leave it until the week after.
It depends where you live. My kids are back at school on Tuesday.

Art Vandelay

It depends where you live. My kids are back at school on Tuesday.
I'm assuming they're off all week here. I made this mistake with Batman versus Superman and it was full of screaming kids running up and down the aisles. My other mistake was going to see Batman versus Superman at all.

0le

I'm assuming they're off all week here. I made this mistake with Batman versus Superman and it was full of screaming kids running up and down the aisles. My other mistake was going to see Batman versus Superman at all.
:lol:

I went to see "How to train a dragon 3" on a monday morning and three kids decided to talk and use their phones throughout the film. One even threw something at some little kids in front - the mother of the little kid was not impressed. The Cinema just seems like absolute garbarge these days. I think they actually should employ security people who sit inside the cinema and kick anyone out making excessive uncessary noise etc.

Art Vandelay

:lol:

I went to see "How to train a dragon 3" on a monday morning and three kids decided to talk and use their phones throughout the film. One even threw something at some little kids in front - the mother of the little kid was not impressed. The Cinema just seems like absolute garbarge these days. I think they actually should employ security people who sit inside the cinema and kick anyone out making excessive uncessary noise etc.
Not being able to sit down and shut the feck up for 2 hours in the cinema should be an offence that gets you packed off to a prison colony. It really seems like it's getting worse this last few years, I'd to tell a grown man to shut up 3 times during Rogue One, the third time I was less than polite and may or may not have implied he might suffer an unfortunate jaw injury if he didn't shut it. People just don't have any respect in there now.

decorativeed

Yeah, they didn't really have much of an adverse effect on the film, I'd imagine.

I hope the rest of the kids are back anyway, as I've also booked for 1pm on Thursday.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Im in the UK but fair enough!
Technically comes out Wednesday night for us as well. 11.30pm are generally the first showings in the UK on Wednesday night. Unfortunately have work the next day so can't really watch it then!

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Technically comes out Wednesday night for us as well. 11.30pm are generally the first showings in the UK on Wednesday night. Unfortunately have work the next day so can't really watch it then!
Yurp I'm going to midnight release tomorrow night!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Going to see this with my nearly 8 months pregnant wife on saturday. We've put down bets as to whether she'll have to leave for the bathroom over or under 25 times in a 3 hour movie.

It's the price she pays for forcing me to watch the 50 shades trilogy in the cinema.

Ahsan_6386

Going to see this with my nearly 8 months pregnant wife on saturday. We've put down bets as to whether she'll have to leave for the bathroom over or under 25 times in a 3 hour movie.

It's the price she pays for forcing me to watch the 50 shades trilogy in the cinema.
I hear you buddy . My girlfriend made me watch the 50 shades of grey trilogy and those are 5 hours of life which will never come back and she hates the avengers :nervous:

0le

I saw Captain Marvel so now have a better idea of her powers. The cat better be in End game. :D

Cat eats the gauntlet anyone?? :D

Sylar

What a great this week will be. *Unless United lose to Chelsea.
But still, that match, GoT ep3 and of course this.

Cannot wait for this movie. Been looking forward to this so much.

diarm

Just realised I could've booked to see this tomorrow night in my local cinema after work but I didn't realise and it's booked out now so I'll have to wait til Monday. GoT ep 3 and this on the same day is going to get me through the weekend!

the chameleon

I’m going to IMAX next week for it. Can’t wait. Monday morning will be Game of Thrones and Tuesday evening will be avengers.

10 years build of my two favourite franchises in 2 days. Too much pay-off!

diarm

Just realised I could've booked to see this tomorrow night in my local cinema after work but I didn't realise and it's booked out now so I'll have to wait til Monday. GoT ep 3 and this on the same day is going to get me through the weekend!
Feck it just booked a cinema fecking miles away for stupid money to watch it tomorrow night.

InfiniteBoredom

Just finished the film. I don’t know what to say yet, will update a review later.

There’s no after or mid credit, so don’t bother staying back.

OneUnited24

Really didn’t expect this would be as good as it ended up being.

After Captain Marvel I was really worried they would overuse her in this but they way they handled it was good.

MuFc_1992

Not as good as everyone is making it out to be. Maybe it's better to avoid fan theories because everything playing out as I expected them to completely ruined the movie for me.

OneUnited24

Not as good as everyone is making it out to be. Maybe it's better to avoid fan theories because everything playing out as I expected them to completely ruined the movie for me.
I’ve been running on spoiler free mode so some of it was news to me which is why I enjoyed it a lot more. I heard there was leaked footage online which gave away all the plot points... so glad I steered clear of it