Film Avengers: Endgame (2019)

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I've got a feeling Thanos won't be the main antagonist in this film. He clicked his fingers, the gauntlet is fecked and he is sat in a hut watching the sun set. What is killing him going to do at this stage?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Would be totally pissed off if they do not do something with the Hulk in this one. Hope that it is him who gets the last word on Thanos. But the way they have nerfed his true power over the years,not holding my breath.
True power or not Thanos is still stronger than the hulk tbf. He admittedly avoids the hulk though.

I've got a feeling Thanos won't be the main antagonist in this film. He clicked his fingers, the gauntlet is fecked and he is sat in a hut watching the sun set. What is killing him going to do at this stage?
Killing him wont be the main plotpoint, atleast for the first half of the film, itll be fixing the mess he started. Thats my guess anyway. Doubt theres any other antagonist, that be a bit weird for the final film of this arc.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I don’t even think Thanos will die.

As much as I’m hyped I think the film could get messy if they aren’t careful. The Russo’s have been fantastic so I have faith they’ll nail it but it’s tough to pull off time travel and very tough to pull off bringing back dead characters without it feeling somewhat cheap.

I would have preferred using the infinity gauntlet/time stone to reverse events given it’s more established in the universe but it looks like they’re going with the quantum realm, which seems kind of bizarre given none of them should be really qualified to use it.

I don’t think there’ll be any one here - expect all the main guys will have their moments but I’m fully expecting Captain America to die more than anyone else. I don’t really see where he goes from here whereas Tony Stark can still work as a less involved character.

Drifter

American

Sylar

Has a move this big ever had tickets still not released with less than a month to the release date?

Could you imagine if this was some elaborate prank where on april 1st they say 'april fools' - there is no second part. Thanos wins.

Jericholyte2

Has a move this big ever had tickets still not released with less than a month to the release date?

Could you imagine if this was some elaborate prank where on april 1st they say 'april fools' - there is no second part. Thanos wins.
I keep looking on a daily basis to book tickets and am shocked they’re not on sale yet.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I don’t even think Thanos will die.

As much as I’m hyped I think the film could get messy if they aren’t careful. The Russo’s have been fantastic so I have faith they’ll nail it but it’s tough to pull off time travel and very tough to pull off bringing back dead characters without it feeling somewhat cheap.

I would have preferred using the infinity gauntlet/time stone to reverse events given it’s more established in the universe but it looks like they’re going with the quantum realm, which seems kind of bizarre given none of them should be really qualified to use it.

I don’t think there’ll be any one here - expect all the main guys will have their moments but I’m fully expecting Captain America to die more than anyone else. I don’t really see where he goes from here whereas Tony Stark can still work as a less involved character.
Stark is either dying or Infinity War and the previous Avengers films have just been trying pointlessly hard to pretend he's going to.

0le

Stark is either dying or Infinity War and the previous Avengers films have just been trying pointlessly hard to pretend he's going to.
The rumour was that:

The end scene is where every surviving hero is seen on screen together and it occurs during the marriage of Tony Stark and Pepper. Also, Captain America was the A-star individual to die, likely sacrificing himself for the other heroes to use the soul stone.

hungrywing

Cpt Marvel will destroy Thanos. Probably.
She'll take out a few mid-level henchmen and have a high kill count vs the swarm/horde army. Possibly lock horns with any new super-being they might introduce as there are slightly better-than-even odds that they'll be setting up the next stage/universe considering their track record of doing so.

Story-wise it'd be weird for her to be heavily involved in the Thanos fight. Or at least the real Thanos fight. If anything she'll lose any one-on-one encounter.

Last edited:

Sylar

Would be funny if it shows her trying to be a loner, goes head to head with Thanos and he swats her away. And she realises she needs the others to help (esp Thor).

Seriously Thor and her going all electric together would be badass.

Drifter

American
I'm holding out for a world breaker hulk . More than enough for Thanos.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
My guess is Captain America and Iron man will reconcile and take out Thanos, the whole series is being built up for this imo.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

New spot.

WARNING: It is extremely spoilery.

Hephaestus

Thanks for the warning, gonna skip it. Saw one tiny clip on twitter so I'm not going on there until the 25th.

Tickets are available in the UK if anyone was waiting, demand seems to be quite high and at least one cinema website has crashed due to demand. Got tickets to a midnight screening, already counting down the seconds.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yeah Vue were saying over an hour's wait before you can even go on the site. Odeon's website seem to be hit and miss right now.

Last year we got our tickets for a 1am viewing a few hours earlier. Now I'm wondering if that will be possible, if I should just book it in advance.

Sylar

Took me ages but finally booked it, flipping heck. I went for Friday instead of Thursday due to GF. I guess im staying off social media for a day then.

I had seats booked and it didnt take my payment. Was freaked out. I managed to get the seats next to it but its almost sold out already. Crazy.

Hephaestus

Yeah Vue were saying over an hour's wait before you can even go on the site. Odeon's website seem to be hit and miss right now.

Last year we got our tickets for a 1am viewing a few hours earlier. Now I'm wondering if that will be possible, if I should just book it in advance.
I'd definitely book in advance, demand seems to be incredibly high.

Hoof the ball

I can't foresee a scenario where Captain Marvel isn't at the very least mostly the cause behind Thanos' downfall. The power scale of her character has to be extremely significant.

AgentP

When will the reviews be out? 5 days before release? I really hope this movie has a few scenes that can match Thor's Wakanda entry!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Will be booking day 1 tickets

decorativeed

It's telling that all the imax showings are sold out but the imax 3d ones have loads of tickets left. When will they accept that fad is over?! Had to book regular a 2d showing.

Drifter

American
The more i look at these trailers the more i think Thanos will end up helping the avengers.

Hal9000

Spent far to long trying to get tickets for the BFI Imax in London. Odeon site just can not handle any sort of demand. Ended up going for Empire in Leicester Square.

Will be going on my own 11am day of release in full IMAX glory. Then again two days later with a group of us.

ChrisNelson

It's been a long time since I've seen demand for tickets like this!

I ended up in a 20 minute queue to get on the Vue website to book tickets for the Thursday night at Meadowhall where tickets remain £4.99 :).

Will be roughly my 20th trip of the year to cinema and I'm hoping the best!

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Booked my tickets :drool:

12:40 on the Thursday night Manchester Vue. 2D.

Might watch it again in IMAX though.

Eddy_JukeZ

The new clip was really good for increasing my hype for this movie.

The ending shot is amazing.

I really hope tickets won't be hard to book here, because I can't book them yet without seeing what days I'll be free.