Bad Berba's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

p_ps_sock

12 goals in 17 appearances this season so far, he's now equalled last season's tally and is 3 goals away from his best ever tally for us. Yes, he may have went on a run there of games without goals, but he has more than made up for it today. Your attitude is disgusting quite frankly.
8 of those have come in 2 games. 4 in 15 doesn't have quite the same ring does it.

How on earth does 5 goals in 1 game more than make up for the points we've dropped because of his performances?

MUFCgal

how is what I posted bitter? He's had 2 years to prove his worth and the last few weeks to show he's up to the job for us, one 5 goal haul doesn't change anything.

:lol: because 90 minutes against an inept defence with Rooney on fire beside him doesn't change my opinion?

If he continues to win games for us consistently this season then I'll change my mind, otherwise everyone will be back to bitching about him again.

Oh and get fecked.

just my opinion, which most people will be agreeing with again in a couple of weeks.

fecking knee jerk reactions.
What about when Pallister came to us? He didn't exactly settle quickly. After Evra's first game, everybody was ready to sell him already. Some settle in straight away, some don't unfortunately. What the feck are you talking about a 5 goal haul? How about 12 goals in 17 matches so far?

Is that not good enough for you?

p_ps_sock

And I mean permanently. Use whatever shred of decency you have left and just leave the Caf please.
Why? Please explain your point because I really don't understand this place, one poor performance from a youngster and they're shit, one great performance and they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Seriously have you even watched the bloke for the past 2 years, or even the past 4 weeks?

As I've said, if he seriously contributes to a title or CL then I'll bump this thread and admit I'm wrong, but it just won't happen will it?

Red Norse

Jaysus. A bit harsh don't you think?
Not really. I don't have any supernatural powers. His tits are most probably safe despite my evil intentions. Besides, I thought this place saluted slating morons? Should it just be moderate slating? Flicking balls is hardly enough when you encounter serious Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime?

MUFCgal

8 of those have come in 2 games. 4 in 15 doesn't have quite the same ring does it.

How on earth does 5 goals in 1 game more than make up for the points we've dropped because of his performances?
The points we've dropped this season have been because of everybody's bloody shite performances, but oh no, let's just blame Berbatov because that's the cool thing in here with some. Have you not stopped to think that without Berbatov's 12 goals this season, where we'd be?

Do you not realise the man is top scorer, not just in our team, but in the PL? Do you know how long it's been since the last time somebody scored 5 goals in a match for us? Please just give the man credit for feck sake.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Whats your problem? You are coming across as an armchair glory hunter.

Lance Uppercut

how is what I posted bitter? He's had 2 years to prove his worth and the last few weeks to show he's up to the job for us, one 5 goal haul doesn't change anything.

:lol: because 90 minutes against an inept defence with Rooney on fire beside him doesn't change my opinion?

If he continues to win games for us consistently this season then I'll change my mind, otherwise everyone will be back to bitching about him again.

Oh and get fecked.

just my opinion, which most people will be agreeing with again in a couple of weeks.

I believe we all stand back in admiration of your soothsaying skills. Can you furnish me with next week's lottery numbers, you ridiculous tool?

p_ps_sock

What about when Pallister came to us? He didn't exactly settle quickly. After Evra's first game, everybody was ready to sell him already. Some settle in straight away, some don't unfortunately. What the feck are you talking about a 5 goal haul? How about 12 goals in 17 matches so far?

Is that not good enough for you?
how old was pallister? As i've said if he was 21 I wouldn't have a problem as it's to be expected of a younster.

it's funny you raise evra because thats my point exactly, a couple od performances (or one in this case) doesn't make a player good or bad, and it'll take a lot more than hammering a poor blackburn side to prove he's worth his place in the team.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses

Oh and get fecked.

Wait, Rooney is on fire?

MUFCgal

it's funny you raise evra because thats my point exactly, a couple (or one in this case) doesn't make a player good or bad, and it'll take a lot more than hammering a poor blackburn side to prove he's worth his place in the team.
I was making the point about Evra in relation to the spastic comments people were making for a while after he joined us.

I just seriously can't believe that after 5 goals today, taking his tally to 12 in 17, and you are criticising the man. You don't even see how you're coming across as incredibly spoilt.

AVARiCE

Why? Please explain your point because I really don't understand this place, one poor performance from a youngster and they're shit, one great performance and they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Seriously have you even watched the bloke for the past 2 years, or even the past 4 weeks?

As I've said, if he seriously contributes to a title or CL then I'll bump this thread and admit I'm wrong, but it just won't happen will it?
I'll answer your questions to humour you. Then a parting message which I've plucked from the world of realism.

Because you're embarassing yourself is why. I'm not one of the Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime brigade, I always support a player. Even now I want Rooney to do well despite hating the man. I "still" think Evans will be a great CB and that Welbeck will be a top, top striker sooner rather than later. Incidentally, Berbs doesn't quite stand under the "youngster" flag.

I've watched Berbs from the beginning and always thought he was good. It's an argument which has been touted many times, in this very thread too, so I'm not going into it. At the end of the day, if you're going to choose a day to bash a player, you'd be wise to avoid the one where he scores five goals. As the phrase goes, if you don't 'get' Berbatov, you don't 'get' football.

Actually, it will but you'll find every reason under the sun to avoid admitting you're wrong. Regardless, David May contributed to a Treble-winning season. Food for thought.

Here's the message from the world of realism: On a day when United won a game 7-1, you've found yourself slating a player who's scored 5 goals. Well done.

p_ps_sock

I was making the point about Evra in relation to the spastic comments people were making for a while after he joined us.

I just seriously can't believe that after 5 goals today, taking his tally to 12 in 17, and you are criticising the man. You don't even see how you're coming across as incredibly spoilt.
how? because I'm not waiting till after a defeat before criticising a player?

I'm not criticising his performance today, I'm saying it doesn't change what's happened over the last 2 years, it'll take a season of consistent contributions to prove his worth to the team.

MUFCgal

I'm not criticising his performance today, I'm saying it doesn't change what's happened over the last 2 years, it'll take a season of consistent contributions to prove his worth to the team.
For me this season, he is changing what's happened the last two years. He's clearly struggled with being at a club of this stature, the man has admitted that before. He's looking more relaxed this season, but he's also very determined. You can see that in him quite clearly. Well this season is only 3 months old, and he's leading goalscorer so I'd say he's doing great so far this season.

You'd be the type of twat that if he goes 5-6 games without a goal, you'd say 'I told you so'.

p_ps_sock

I'll answer your questions to humour you. Then a parting message which I've plucked from the world of realism.

Because you're embarassing yourself is why. I'm not one of the Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime brigade, I always support a player. Even now I want Rooney to do well despite hating the man. I "still" think Evans will be a great CB and that Welbeck will be a top, top striker sooner rather than later. Incidentally, Berbs doesn't quite stand under the "youngster" flag.

I've watched Berbs from the beginning and always thought he was good. It's an argument which has been touted many times, in this very thread too, so I'm not going into it. At the end of the day, if you're going to choose a day to bash a player, you'd be wise to avoid the one where he scores five goals. As the phrase goes, if you don't 'get' Berbatov, you don't 'get' football.

Actually, it will but you'll find every reason under the sun to avoid admitting you're wrong. Regardless, David May contributed to a Treble-winning season. Food for thought.
:lol:, I hope I have reason to bump this thread but I seriously doubt it.

Here's the message from the world of realism: On a day when United won a game 7-1, you've found yourself slating a player who's scored 5 goals. Well done.
Cheers, I'm glad I could add a little perspective today.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
how old was pallister? As i've said if he was 21 I wouldn't have a problem as it's to be expected of a younster.

it's funny you raise evra because thats my point exactly, a couple od performances (or one in this case) doesn't make a player good or bad, and it'll take a lot more than hammering a poor blackburn side to prove he's worth his place in the team.
He's proved he's worth his place in the team many, many times. He's proved it to everyone, just some refuse to acknowledge it and some just can't recognise good football.

Red Norse

You should have been left as a cum stain in the snot paper left by your parents bed, sadly your mother was so hard done for cash she pushed the said papers up her clamidyia infested worm hole and presto, the pe pee cum sock was born. This is childish, but at the same time it is somehow suitable.

Dyslexic Untied

Should have laid off that Irish Whisky you were talking about Red Norse.

You'll probably be banned for your last three or four posts.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
You should have been left as a cum stain in the snot paper left by your parents bed, sadly your mother was so hard done for cash she pushed the said papers up her clamidyia infested worm hole and presto, the pe pee cum sock was born. This is childish, but at the same time it is somehow suitable.
you actually need a time out mate

what's this nonsense got to do with discussing football?

p_ps_sock

:smirk:

seriously, you need to get a fecking life, and a grip.

p_ps_sock

He's proved he's worth his place in the team many, many times. He's proved it to everyone, just some refuse to acknowledge it and some just can't recognise good football.
we'll have to agree to disagree then because I see a completely different player to you.

He looked great today though.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Sock is right to a point. 5 goals in one game doesn't make up for several games where a goal would have been handy and he's played like shit. Its fantastic that he's got 5 goals today, but he needs to push on and not go back into his shell like he did after the Liverpool game. On form, he's the most brilliant of players but he needs to keep his form going.

Lance Uppercut

As hard as it is to devalue a 5 goal haul, I hope Berbasloth did the lottery tonight, because that's the luckiest day in front of goal for any striker I've ever seen.
If only he could play against your lot every week.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Who the hell watches a player score 5 goals for their team and criticises him? It's not like Berbatov has been shit this season, he's scored a hat trick against our closest fecking rivals. I could understand if it's the first good game ever, but he's proven to be a very fecking good player for United, and today he's had his best ever game for us. How the feck can you call yourself a fan when you come here and criticise him after today? It's not being "realistic", it's being a spoilt prick who doesn't understand how football works.

Eriku

He looked like he'd turned the corner at the start of the year but when Rooney was out and we really needed him he went AWOL again.

I really hope he does, and I'll be the first to bump this thread and admit I've been an arse if he contributes significantly to us winning the PL or CL, I just don't see it happening.
Yeah, because prior to that he was just sugaring our corn flakes, what with Rooney being at least equal in his efforts at the start of the season.

He carried us at the start when Rooney was SHITE... the ones to help him out were Macheda and Hernandez... a 19 year old and a Mexican youngster fresh from La Tierra Del Tacos.

This "Berba only scores inconsequential goals"-piss was certainly not the case when Berba was pitching in tremendously earlier in the season.

p_ps_sock

Who the hell watches a player score 5 goals for their team and criticises him? It's not like Berbatov has been shit this season, he's scored a hat trick against our closest fecking rivals. I could understand if it's the first good game ever, but he's proven to be a very fecking good player for United, and today he's had his best ever game for us. How the feck can you call yourself a fan when you come here and criticise him after today? It's not being "realistic", it's being a spoilt prick who doesn't understand how football works.
someone who's sick and tired of false dawns with him and thats exactly what this smells like.

I honestly and truthfully hope that in 6 months time I can call myself a cnut about this but I just can't see it happening, he'll be back to frustrating the feck out of everyone in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.