Ban Party | Its time***to say goodbye.

caid

+1 for banning njred, pickledred and redman. They're all shite posters. A temp ban if nothing else.
i can live with Dumbstar, hes a trolly fecker but is at least capable of the odd decent post.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
For how long might I ask?
Also, have you guys sent a timeframe for the bans? Or is it perma?

Lastly, why couldn't we just keep even those spared off, just for 2 days, they need to feel SOMETHING.
@Niall is the decision overlord.

Yagami

Good post resistant
But they have been long enough here and received a lot of shit when Liverpool was shit. Fair is fair, keep the feckers.

The others were just NPCs, screw them.
Yeah, but they're the ones most likely to gloat and make sly digs out of them. It kinda defeats the purpose if the actual wums survive, imo. Still, I'm not too bothered either way - just thought I'd share my two cents!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
For how long might I ask?
Also, have you guys sent a timeframe for the bans? Or is it perma?

Lastly, why couldn't we just keep even those spared off, just for 2 days, they need to feel SOMETHING.
Like the asterisk on this title win, it's permanent.

TheReligion

Abusive
But they have been long enough here and received a lot of shit when Liverpool was shit. Fair is fair, keep the feckers.

The others were just NPCs, screw them.
And fecking what? They are entitled to nothing. They should all at very minimum get a ban until the end of the season.

Deery

Dreary
“A legend one of the greatest players ever to play for the club”

Who we talking about Jordan Henderson:houllier:

Jamie Reddnapp’

montpelier

I'd rather they all went for a cooling off period. Allow them back but be trigger happy with permanent bans at that time.

I don't like this deciding only a few are OK, it doesn't seem fair somehow. Difficult though, I could do without the newer ones and the new ones we ain't had yet, probably.

always_hoping

30 years of Liverpool supporters watching Leicester, Blackburn, Leeds win one title, Arsenal, Man City win 4 league titles, Chelsea 5 league titles and Man United 13 league titles. Obviously the latter the toughest watch for them and now after they finally won it they'll have no supporters allowed into the Anfield to see them lift the title.

Deery

Dreary
30 years of Liverpool supporters watching Leicester, Blackburn, Leeds win one title, Arsenal, Man City win 4 league titles, Chelsea 5 league titles and Man United 13 league titles. Obviously the latter the toughest watch for them and now after they finally won it they'll have no supporters allowed into the Anfield to see them lift the title.
Ano feck the cnuts!

edcunited1878

Sir I seen that too the major cnut..
He's a minority owner of the club as he started years ago getting into ownership and team owners list of interested parties...just diversifying his interests and money. He's a hollow fan as there have been many of Liverpool 'fan's the past few years.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
At the rate it's going, there'll be more outside the ground than they usually have inside.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53183857

Dante

Average bang
There are kids being killed in Yemen. Families being massacred in Burma. Hundreds of thousands of people dying of the modern plague all over the world.

Football is irrelevant right now. I have no interest in who won the title in 2020. Only a psychopath would.

I've heard that there are some football "fans" celebrating something today. I have no idea who, and no inclination to find out.

alexthelion

Is this really going to happen? Are we banning all known Scouse accounts?

That’s petty. Must be said.

Some might say racist even - Are we pulling down all known statues of Scousers as well?:wenger:
What Scouser has ever done something that deserves a statue?

NM

NJred is one of the biggest WUMs and fairweather fans there is.

Dumbstar takes stick so I guess it's ok...

That being said, I'm still in favor of a 100% ban. I don't want to see any of their smug usernames for a long time!

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
feck it. It’s all good
It's actually cos I just happened to notice my post count was at 10,889 while I was on the shitter earlier reading the caf. Thought to myself "would have been cool to see 10,888." Then later after the purge, noticed my post count was back at 10,886. Ended up getting to see 10,888 after all. :D Yes, I'm weird. :nervous:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
It's happening. Upwards of 500 accounts gone.

:lol:

I had banned 15 or 20 manually when Niall went nuclear with a feature I didn't know we had. He is The Ban Master. When Niall clicks Scousers tumble.