Ban Party | Its time***to say goodbye.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
njred is a fecking awful poster.

He'd regularly go months and months without posting only to creep back on whenever Liverpool beat us or they won a trophy.
Agreed. ⬇⬇... example. Basically asking to be banned
The bigger the asterisk the better. Not only a record season but one that will go down in history. The sacrifice that the world just went though should be enough reason to give this extrodinary season an asterisk. Winning the league during a crisis we have never seen before will let future fans know what Liverpool have done here was work the impossible - a record season with incredible adversity. Amazing 30 years of the Prem and our only win( so far) will be the one most remembered.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
They seem to be on the spared list. B20 is a great poster to be fair.
Yeah, but i checked their users and they had a strikethrough without having 5 active warnings. So I assumed. Might be temp-bans though.

@Sultan
Wonderful news. <3

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Crustanoid

The most insignificant 'title win' ever bar none. Only got ressurected falsely because of TV money - will never be considered as a true title win

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Yeah, he was a good poster, and has been here for a long time.

Also @redman5 has been here forever, so it would be a pity to see him banned for something that was out of his control.

In all honesty, banning them is incredibly harsh. Much better to ban them only until the beginning of next season.
I agree. I despise the sky over Liverpool and hate the football club with every fibre of my being, but rival supporters are arguably the best part about this site, and if not, certainly add a tremendous amount to it.

The * lads can be very needy and egotistical but are generally sound. As you said, banning them for something totally outside their control seems harsh.

ShinjiNinja26

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM

This needs to be the anthem of the Caf for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
If they must stay can we at least enforce a rule that they cannot mention Liverpool winning the league on this forum? Seems fair.
Any hint of gloating will be dealt with severely. Any fans, including United.

PoTMS

Any ideas on how we can be that extra bit bitter? Something akin to Sir Alex being autocorrected to Mr Ferguson on RAWK. Liverpool being autocorrected to Liverpool* is my shout.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I agree. I despise the sky over Liverpool and hate the football club with every fibre of my being, but rival supporters are arguably the best part about this site, and if not, certainly add a tremendous amount to it.

The * lads can be very needy and egotistical but are generally sound. As you said, banning them for something totally outside their control seems harsh.
We ban loads of people harshly, for the sake of the forum being bearable. They were all warned well in advance.