Television Banshee | Season 4 spoilers

wr8_utd

:'(
Just saw Episode 8. Evil for Evil. I think it was one of the best episodes of this show so far.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
About to watch Episode 8...gotta say people don't rate this program as much as others but I fecking love it, as does the Mrs.

Castia

It's good for what it is, I put it on expecting 50 minutes of tits and action and it usually delivers. It's cheesy TV but it's not trying to be anything different, I enjoy it.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Just caught the first couple of episodes. There's just not enough tits to carry the shiteness of the show unfortunately, but I'm gonna give it a couple more goes.
It gets a bit better Tarrou, I'm now at episode 10 in the first season and I feel a bit less like gouching my eyes out as each episode goes by.

Last edited:

Tarrou

It gets a bit better Tarrou, I'm now at episode 10 in the first season and I feel a bit less like gouching my eyes out as each episode goes by.
Cheers Vato. Yeah I've watched a few more and I'm enjoying it now. It's utterly ridiculous, but when I finish work at like 2am and my mind is fried, I'm not exactly looking for anything that requires brain power.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
It's good for what it is, I put it on expecting 50 minutes of tits and action and it usually delivers. It's cheesy TV but it's not trying to be anything different, I enjoy it.
Bang on.

Fighting and Shagging. It doesn't let you down. Infact, they probably should have just called it Fighting and Shagging, to stop people getting uppity about how it lacks depth, or whatever.

Duffy

Episode 9 of season 2 was excellent, once again. Series is set up for an all-guns-blazing finale.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I thought the episode was full of shit. Really disappointed by it. I mean, how the feck can Job only have a concussion after that car hit him? Him walking out of the hospital the same day was beyond retarded.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
My biggest question is:
Are they trying to make us believe that the real Lucas Hood had no other connections, relatives, acquaitances, workmates etc apart from the kid who was killed for fecking Proctor's niece?

Anyway Proctor is my favourite character. He's badass. His niece hot. They should have made the show just about Proctor. The other Rabbit nonsense is dull.

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
Watched the first episode of season 2, it was terrible. So much so that I have no interest in watching any more really. Does it get better at all? Don't wanna see any spoilers in case I change my mind.

(P.S Nobody tell Eboue I said this)

LARulz

Watched the first episode of season 2, it was terrible. So much so that I have no interest in watching any more really. Does it get better at all? Don't wanna see any spoilers in case I change my mind.

(P.S Nobody tell Eboue I said this)
It gets better in my opinion. The finale for me was slightly underwhelming but its setting up for season 3. The episodes before though I enjoyed as it was its usual crazy self.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
Now that Rabbit is dead whats next? Will the focus be on Proctor's incestous relationship with his niece? Will the big motherfecker replace Longshadow as Chief? Will the white supremacists go after Hood? Will a war erupt between Proctor and the Native Americans? Will there be a gay love scene featuring the transvestite hacker?

LARulz

Good start to the third season. Liked the first two episodes.

Duffy

Good start to the third season. Liked the first two episodes.
Just finished watching the second, agree. Very underrated program for me - plenty of characters that you can actually get invested in.

LARulz

Just finished watching the second, agree. Very underrated program for me - plenty of characters that you can actually get invested in.
I wasn't sure how they were really going to kick on without Rabbit but Cheyton is always a good character.

I did think it was Nola who knocked on the door at the end

After watching preview:
But the preview makes me think it's a random person

LARulz

I liked Justified better
When's it back on Sky? It really isn't overly well acted or scripted but it is generally quite entertaining.
That is the thing about Banshee. It's a pretty stupid script and half decent at best acting but it knows it. So it's packed out with action, nudity and the odd one liner here and there. It doesn't pretend to be some serious sort of show, just an entertaining way to kill an hour.

Justified I like but think it's a bit more 'serious' compared to Banshee. Different approaches I'd say to a fairly similar genre of show

Cina

It's totally ridiculous trash TV but it manages to do enough to be very entertaining for the most part. I enjoy it a lot.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
That is the thing about Banshee. It's a pretty stupid script and half decent at best acting but it knows it. So it's packed out with action, nudity and the odd one liner here and there. It doesn't pretend to be some serious sort of show, just an entertaining way to kill an hour.

Justified I like but think it's a bit more 'serious' compared to Banshee. Different approaches I'd say to a fairly similar genre of show
Agree totally and like I said, I find it entertaining. Never many shocks in the plot lines though- misogynist (that's a hard word to spell) kickboxer enters town and beats up women, wonder what will happen. Violent biker group enters town, wonder what will happen. Nooo, Hood gets in a big boss fight!
Is fun though and like the multiple baddies, shifting alliances (and tits) approach. I'll watch the third season. Tbh, that and Walking Dead are the two series I will follow.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
I watched the first episode of this new season and I had to think really hard why Ivana Milicevic wasn't shagging the fake Sherrif.

Apparently I can't remember much if anyhting of the plot, but somehow I remember quite liking it when I watched the first two seasons a half year ago.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
I was in the Third Season opener ! I was in the scene that reintroduced Job's character. "Bollocks"...KABLOOOOEY !!!!
So you were the guy with the beard? Very nice man, well done, even if you were one of the other guys in the scene it would be cool. Did you enjoy filming it? Any more cool appearances in other (fairly well known) shows or films perhaps?

madhed

So you were the guy with the beard? Very nice man, well done, even if you were one of the other guys in the scene it would be cool. Did you enjoy filming it? Any more cool appearances in other (fairly well known) shows or films perhaps?
That was me with the beard Henrik ! I was on set for 16 hours shooting those scenes which probably lasted no more than two minutes all in all. best day I've had on set EVER...by a country mile. Shooting guns, throwing grenades and gettin squibbed...... Brilliant !!! I was in the pilot of 'Constantine' very recently, and 'Salem'.If you've seen 'Lawless',then you saw me cutting Forrest Bondurants throat after getting into an altercation with him over a jar of the good stuff. Looking forward to having a part in the adaptation of a Stephen King novel 'Cell',out later this year.

Atlanta is hoppin right now as far as production goes with all the tax incentives.

Last edited:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
That was me with the beard Henrik ! I was on set for 16 hours shooting those scenes which probably lasted no more than two minutes all in all. best day I've had on set EVER...by a country mile. Shooting guns, throwing grenades and gettin squibbed...... Brilliant !!! I was in the pilot of 'Constantine' very recently, and 'Salem'.If you've seen 'Lawless',then you saw me cutting Forrest Bondurants throat after getting into an altercation with him over a jar of the good stuff. Looking forward to having a part in the adaptation of a Stephen King novel 'Cell',out later this year.

Atlanta is hoppin right now as far as production goes with all the tax incentives.
Nice one mate, though it's a shame you didn't get to bonk Amish girl.

LARulz

Episode 3:

They killed Nola :(

Great episode though. Wish they kept the fat guy around for a bit longer

Cina

That episode was absurd but in a brilliant way. This show :lol:

Oh and, surely one of the best/most ridiculous/gorey fight scenes ever on TV?

Last edited: