Television Banshee | Season 4 spoilers

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I'm happy they're ending it. Pretty much everyone knows who Hood is (not) now so I don't think they could keep it going much longer regardless. Should be a great eight episodes!
So we've got one more season? Hasn't that season shortened (eg previously 16) or am I thinking of Walking Dead? It's preposterous, but it's entertaining. I did think the big Indian dude died a bit cheaply though.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Saw that the other day, gutted its been pushed back until April, but should be worth waiting for. Ace program.

shabz

Only a couple more weeks to go until the final season, I can't wait but will miss it when it's gone, truly underrated and under-watched series.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Can't fecking wait for this. It's hard to know what to make of the show at times but good lord, it's incredibly fun to watch.

Only dissapointing thing about the show is Lily Simmons has stopped taking her clothes off:(

Cina

Watched it, loved it. I'll spoiler for now as some might not be aware it's out.

I'm never a massive fan of time jumps in shows but I think it works well here. Don't think it would've made sense for Hood to leave and then come back straight away.

A lot to cover in eight episodes; the Nazi's, getting Job, and I assume finally taking Proctor down.

Only thing I'm not really liking is Carrie's plot, turning into some night vigilante.
Shame Lili Simmons is dead, though :(

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I only started watching this a few weeks ago, 2 episodes left in season 2.
Really enjoying it despite the absurdity of the main character "becoming" sheriff.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Good first episode, like the direction they have gone in.

RedRevongge

I liked it, hopefully it will go out on a high note

Does anyone else think Rebecca Bowman looks a bit like Ronda Rousey? (But 100 times hotter :drool: )

Simbo

Gotta love this show, has there ever been an even slightly boring episode?

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
The fight scenes just keep on getting better and more violent. Another good episode though.

Wouldn't surprise me if Procter is the one who killed Rebecca after all.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Been a very good season so far like most of the show tbh.

Hope there's a very unpleasant end in mind for Procter.

Dan

Just four episodes left to wrap it up.

Nice to Eliza Dushku though. :drool:

LARulz

I'd imagine it'll be back on Sky next month/near the end of Game of Thrones run

4 episodes left and they've added satanists :lol: Such great entertainment value. You don't seem to care if the story is slightly underwhelming/unbelievable because it's just so much fun.

On a serious note, anybody know who that blonde satanist girl was?

Simbo

4 episodes left and they've added satanists :lol: Such great entertainment value. You don't seem to care if the story is slightly underwhelming/unbelievable because it's just so much fun.

On a serious note, anybody know who that blonde satanist girl was?
I feel like the main plot this season has to be something that'll lead to a final clash between Hood & Procter, so either they cram something new into the last few episodes or he is involved in the cult somehow

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I feel like the main plot this season has to be something that'll lead to a final clash between Hood & Procter, so either they cram something new into the last few episodes or he is involved in the cult somehow
Doubt Procter's involved with the cult. I can buy the part about him killing his niece but all the torture and religious undertones seems to rule out Procter imo.

Not a fan of Cary's storyline this season. The scene where she runs out after bombing the building was a bit cringey to say the least.