Barcelona vs. Manchester United

Hitchcocker

ALEX FERGUSON will pick his Schalke stunners for Saturday's Champions League final against Barcelona.
The Manchester United boss has gone for the line-up that won 2-0 in the semi first leg in Germany.
That means top scorer Dimitar Berbatov and Nani, voted players' Player of the Year, will both be on the bench.
Antonio Valencia gets the nod on the right wing after impressing following his return from a long-term ankle injury.
Michael Carrick's excellent second half of the season has nailed down his place in central midfield ahead of Paul Scholes, Anderson or fit-again Darren Fletcher.
Despite Ryan Giggs' off-field problems his form has not suffered and he will take up the central midfield role he has adapted to so well.

Ji-Sung Park will be on the left and Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez start up front.
United tore Schalke to pieces in Germany and Fergie said: "We've had some fantastic performances in Europe but I think it's certainly one of the best."

Read more: Revealed: Manchester United team to face Barcelona in the Champions League final | The Sun |Sport|Football

Siorac

So a Hungarian referee, what have the Hungarians done in football history?

Who's gonna bite then?
The only Hungarian Ballon d'Or triumph was sandwiched between Charlton and Best. Surely, surely that must be a good omen?

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
A 33 year old Puyol is worth 8 million more than a Vidic in his prime :lol:
Oh and Pique! :lol:

Interesting they don't include Nani

Siorac

They seriously overrate their players; nobody would pay €30M for Pedro. Or €40M for Piqué. or €30.7M for Puyol. Puyol, for heaven's sake.

Wait. How is Alves worth only €15M? He's half the player Pedro and Puyol is? Wow.

Kaos

ALEX FERGUSON will pick his Schalke stunners for Saturday's Champions League final against Barcelona.
The Manchester United boss has gone for the line-up that won 2-0 in the semi first leg in Germany.
That means top scorer Dimitar Berbatov and Nani, voted players' Player of the Year, will both be on the bench.
Antonio Valencia gets the nod on the right wing after impressing following his return from a long-term ankle injury.
Michael Carrick's excellent second half of the season has nailed down his place in central midfield ahead of Paul Scholes, Anderson or fit-again Darren Fletcher.
Despite Ryan Giggs' off-field problems his form has not suffered and he will take up the central midfield role he has adapted to so well.

Ji-Sung Park will be on the left and Wayne Rooney and Javier Hernandez start up front.
United tore Schalke to pieces in Germany and Fergie said: "We've had some fantastic performances in Europe but I think it's certainly one of the best."

Read more: Revealed: Manchester United team to face Barcelona in the Champions League final | The Sun |Sport|Football
What a strange article.

I don't get how from:

"We've had some fantastic performances in Europe but I think it's certainly one of the best."

He got the revelation that we'll definitely be picking the same team.

Journalists. Feckin hell.

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
They seriously overrate their players; nobody would pay €30M for Pedro. Or €40M for Piqué. or €30.7M for Puyol. Puyol, for heaven's sake.

Wait. How is Alves worth only €15M? He's half the player Pedro and Puyol is? Wow.
Seems like a fair price to me; he's a cracking player. If he was on the market for that there would be plenty of teams interested.

dmode

A Hungarian referee would surely protect his counterpart Mexican player, woohooooo!!!!

Donkey's Ears

Seems like a fair price to me; he's a cracking player. If he was on the market for that there would be plenty of teams interested.
Bollocks. Pedro would go for about 15 max.

He's nowhere near Sanchez's class for example.

Jonno

I cannot believe some of those valuations....

And I am getting sick of Messi coming out with a different dig at United each day this week. I would love him to have a shocker on Saturday.

Kaos

I'm sorry, I know he's ex-united, but I honestly wouldn't tire repeatedly punching Pique in the face, card-waving little cnutbag.

There I said it.

Unam333

Just **** off Pique and Puyol. I really want Fabregas to stay at Arsenal.

Hope they get food poisoning, all of them lot.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I'm surprised Arsenal invited the cnuts to train there. Should have made them settle with Charlton's training facilities.

alastair

ignorant
You're going to have a big problem with the ref. He did our game at Braga where Vela had the most blatant penalty I've ever seen not given. It was worse because he booked him for diving as well. Awful ref.

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
You're going to have a big problem with the ref. He did our game at Braga where Vela had the most blatant penalty I've ever seen not given. It was worse because he booked him for diving as well. Awful ref.
We're going to have a big problem with him because he got a decision wrong.

alastair

ignorant
We're going to have a big problem with him because he got a decision wrong.
Through-out the game he reffed poorly for both sides. If I recall correctly, very reluctant to play any kind of advantage, bizarrely inconsistent award of yellow cards. All I'm saying is that he's a bit strange. I'm surprised he got the final.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Was he terrible because of that 1 decision though or was he poor throughout?

championo

Top Stalker
What I like is that, in four champions league games, he has not sent anybody off. As long as you have 11 Vs 11 against Barca, you have a chance. Even with 10men you are usually a toe poke away if you have the right players, but as Tevez will say, it is difficort.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
I'm surprised Arsenal invited the cnuts to train there. Should have made them settle with Charlton's training facilities.
If the Gods are kind to you, we might even serve them up a good lasange or two in the canteen :D