Bastian Schweinsteiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point Prunier

If we can't sign him ahead of Serie A clubs, something is very wrong.
Depends on how you interpret Fergies "value" policy I suppose.

But I'm inclined to agree with you. A player the quality of him should interest us at whatever price. And the pull of the Premier should inspire intrest.

But alas I think he'll end up in Italy

SiYuan

Cafe Grandmaster 2008
He's too fast for the Seria surely.

Thought he'd be brilliant in English football, strength and grit with the skills that he has on the ball, bit like Scholes on steroids.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu
He's too fast for the Seria surely.

Thought he'd be brilliant in English football, strength and grit with the skills that he has on the ball, bit like Scholes on steroids.
well he wont spray balls around like carrick or scholes, however he does make space for himself and always willing to pick the ball up everywhere. Picks good passes and can work his way up the field (box to box) and play in tight spaces.

cannon shot and scores quite a few headers aswell. crap celebrations tbh though

wr8_utd

:'(
Good lobbed pass for Gomez to score right now vs Leverkusen. He's quality.

SiYuan

Cafe Grandmaster 2008
well he wont spray balls around like carrick or scholes, however he does make space for himself and always willing to pick the ball up everywhere. Picks good passes and can work his way up the field (box to box) and play in tight spaces.

cannon shot and scores quite a few headers aswell. crap celebrations tbh though
We better not buy him then. We already have Bebe and Obertan in the Crap Celebration Team

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I'd be ecstatic if we signed him. With Scholes most likely retiring in May, he is the type of player we need. He's old enough and experienced enough to fit in well and not have to worry about the development part. Whenever I've seen him play, he's always working very hard and influencing the game, which our midfielders now do sporadically. He would cost quite a bit, but I think he would definitely be worth it.

anver

Shart stop
Any hopes of us signing him? I have given up all hopes of us signing an established player in the near future. We dont buy horses. We buy ponies.

Hitchcocker

Just announced he'd be seeing out his present existing contract. All I can say is SIGN HIM!!!!!!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Would be massively surprised if we signed him, even if he became available on a free transfer - everyone said we could of done with Ballack when he was a free transfer and we weren't interested can see the same being true here.

Reckon he'll go to Real Madrid or Barcelona tbh

Devil may care

Every report on him says he prefers the Prem and the NOTW article say Bayern have admitted to a bid of £25M being made for him from a Prem club for January.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Every report on him says he prefers the Prem and the NOTW article say Bayern have admitted to a bid of £25M being made for him from a Prem club for January.
We dont go for cup tied players so that will be City then.... could see him going there and coasting into mediocrity

Devil may care

We dont go for cup tied players so that will be City then.... could see him going there and coasting into mediocrity
It really depends, Bayern want to get as much as they can and I doubt we'd turn our noses up because he couldn't play in this seasons CL, plus his goal is to win the CL, he wont go to City if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.