Ben Shapiro

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I remember him briefly having credibility in the eyes of some mainstream media as a "normal" republican. Nice to see he's robbing them of that delusion.
NYT called him a gladiator, a pugilist, and a philosopher :lol:

Tyrion

NYT called him a gladiator, a pugilist, and a philosopher :lol:
They're embarrassing. They want to be seen as "bipartisan" so they have to shower praise on the least shitty republican. They're 20 years away from calling the last few republicans who acknowledge the holocaust "scholars".

Tyrion

43 minutes to talk about a film you didn't like is hilarious but the incels will eat that shit up
Funny thing is he knows nothing about movies. I'm pretty sure he was annoyed that Knives Out, a murder mystery, had a surprise ending.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Funny thing is he knows nothing about movies. I'm pretty sure he was annoyed that Knives Out, a murder mystery, had a surprise ending.
Isn't Ben Shapiro's entire villain story based on him being a failed writer in Hollywood? He blamed his failure on Hollywood being too woke for his scripts of course.

There's a video where he's having a meltdown over a character from Friends having a child out of wedlock (gasp) and thus normalizing this behavior to the American people in the 90's! :lol:

Tyrion

Isn't Ben Shapiro's entire villain story based on him being a failed writer in Hollywood? He blamed his failure on Hollywood being too woke for his scripts of course.

There's a video where he's having a meltdown over a character from Friends having a child out of wedlock (gasp) and thus normalizing this behavior to the American people in the 90's! :lol:
I think that's it. He also did something similar with college. All his professors were too woke obviously. Iirc, he also "proved" CNN was liberal by offering to do a show on their channel. The fact they didn't take him up on the offer was all the proof he needed. A bizarre and pathetic man.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
you’d be angry too if your sister had them big ol’ tits and you ain’t ‘apossed to have a go on them.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
The funniest video of this twat was when he was turned away from doing a speech at a Uni campus and him and 20 odd followers just meandered around the streets looking for a place where he could give a shit speech.

WPMUFC

The funniest video of this twat was when he was turned away from doing a speech at a Uni campus and him and 20 odd followers just meandered around the streets looking for a place where he could give a shit speech.
this is still the best video of him

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
this is still the best video of him

It’s funny but only because of the guy at the end. The other one could be something from a sitcom. Just pure awkward rejection.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
They're 20 years away from calling the last few republicans who acknowledge the holocaust "scholars".
:lol:
I didn’t know this but it makes a lot of sense.

WPMUFC

I didn’t know this but it makes a lot of sense.
Steve Bannon is a failed hollywood writer, Tucker worked on MSNBC in the bush years. Media types that fail in liberal circles seem to speedrun the conservative stereotypes (if they get financial backing)

Oranges038

This gowl popped up in my youtube last week.

What a total bell end.

Anyone who watches him and thinks it's anything other than an act is an idiot.

led_scholes

How much time in their hands do these wannabe intellectuals have and they can comment on EVERYTHING?

Tyrion

Being short doesn't make people angry assholes. It's a lazy stereotype.
Agreed. I think it comes from Napoleon because people joked that he invaded countries simply because he was short and was overcompensating when we now know that its because he was French.

Withnail

He overcompensates without fail, why is that?

Sometimes a spade can actually be a spade.
He's clearly feels completely inadequate but he's got the sex appeal of a dead fish, with an odious personality and a whiny voice. He may personally have a problem with his height as he seems to lie about it. It's just the angry little man trope I find tiresome.

Agreed. I think it comes from Napoleon because people joked that he invaded countries simply because he was short and was overcompensating when we now know that its because he was French.
He also wasn't short at all. He was above average height at the time. It was either propaganda or the confusion over the French units of measurement being different from the English. 5 ft 2 in French units was the equivalent of 5ft 7.