Ben Shapiro

frostbite

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Candace has probably seen a rise in followers after her grift with Kanye and probably wants to keep that train going with some more antisemitic remarks. She just needs to find a balance between what Kanye wants to hear and what Shapiro will allow. One one hand Shapiro's company pays her, on the other hand an idiot is buying her husbands failing social media company, tough tough decision.
Fight? It seems to me an invitation for Netflix and chill!

Fridge chutney

Yeah on the surface his second sentence sounds like a legit thing to be irritated about. But i have have no context and Shapiro is a disingenuous shit of a man so feck him.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Quite enjoying the handbags, especially now that Candace Owens has stuck her beak in

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Normal people:
These AI chat bots are still very limited. Especially if you give them weird and unlikely ethical scenarios like these.

People like Ben and Musk:
This is proof that political correctness has gone too far! Leftists would rather see millions die than to use a racial slur in secret. And AI only listens to leftists!!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
His sister? Does he have a sister?
Yeah, she's the one with the huge tits, Abagail, I think? This person in the video appears to have no genetic connection with Mr. Shapiro, yet wouldn't have to dress up to play him as a Halloween costume.