Ben Shapiro

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's such a prick. I'd love to see him argued down! Disliked him more and more since starting this thread.
Cheers @Raoul for the share

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Who is better/worse between him and Crowder ?
Crowder’s videos are weirdly entertaining in an odd sort of way, the few I’ve seen. The ones where he sits at his desk and trolls people with a shit-eating grin. It’s like...why would you get up there, you know he wants to make you cry on the internet. Why wouldn’t you just keep walking?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Forgive my ignorance but that tweet makes no sense. One is a religion and the other is a race. Unless he's saying Jews not practising Judaism aren't real Jews.

Adisa

Another thing is Christians have this fascination with a prophecy. Last time I was in church a couple of months back, the preacher mentioned it.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So this is only the 2nd clip of Shapiro I watch, but is this his allmight shtick? Ad Hominems? And this is how he destroys all these SJW's? Or was this just him having a bad day?

Last edited:

Adisa

I've seen the clip. Entrenches my thinking that a lot of these conservative American talk show hosts won't survive in Europe. Andrew Neil, a liberal leftie...:lol:.

binary bot
Has he never experienced a journalist taking an opposite stance in the interest of discussion before?:houllier:

Can we keep these American conservative types off our airwaves.
When they step out of their American bubble they tend to embarrass themselves even more.

Last edited:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
His voice is annoying

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Such a shame that he left so soon, you get the feeling he was about to be severely embarrassed. Perhaps he cottoned onto that...

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Mr 'facts don't care about your feelings' certainly got his feelings hurt.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Youtube vids with these kind of titles start popping up :lol:
Ben Shapiro gets DESTROYED by conservative BBC journalist Andrew Neil

poleglass red

I don't follow American politics, but just caught the interview with Andrew Neil. I don't know anything about Shapiro, but he came across like a spoilt, arrogant little arsehole.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
On a side note, I just read that Shapiro thought Batman v Superman was a good film. His need to be a cnut on every single level is nearly inspiring.

Runner

I don't know Ben Shapiro but he got absolutely roasted by Neil.

Charlie Foley

I don't follow American politics, but just caught the interview with Andrew Neil. I don't know anything about Shapiro, but he came across like a spoilt, arrogant little arsehole.
“I don’t know anything about Shapiro, but I know everything about Shapiro.” Nicely done, sir

Charlie Foley

I've seen the clip. Entrenches my thinking that a lot of these conservative American talk show hosts won't survive in Europe. Andrew Neil, a liberal leftie...:lol:.
You’re absolutely right on that point

Drifter

American
That interview just highlights how terrible American MSM really is.