Benitez

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Clout in the media? Rafa?

lolwut?
Have you seen how Ballague and the Times lads talk about him?

It's as if they worship him. No doubt their are some who also criticize him a lot!

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
So the entire squad retired after that did they?
No of course not, but I feel like the key players gave it their last best push possible, which is to the credit of Mourinho who managed to motivate them to the maximum. Players like Lucio, Maicon, Materazzi or Chivu notably overperformed as a unit that season I feel and have been in decline since. Sneijder was also absolutely brilliant during that season and hasn't reached the same heights since. Milito also had an outstanding season.

Rubbish. You think Mourinho would have fallen from grace in such spectacular fashion? Do you think that the squad would have degenerated to that extent within 6 months?
No I think I actually said the contrary, Mourinho would have delayed the decrease in quality over a longer period and Benitez was responsible for the fact that they plummeted so quickly.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Dead ringer. He could make a fortune selling "glamour" snaps of himself in various poses to scousers.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

That waiter should open his own restaurant, it'll be flooded with Liverpool fans, whether they actually pay the bill is a different thing.......

Thisistheone

Poor lad.

By the way... the opening quote in this thread :lol:

Talk about obsessed:

Leeds boss, Simon Grayson, has revealed that ahead of his team’s clash against Liverpool last season, Rafael Benitez paid him a visit, but there was only one thing he wanted to talk about.

“I think all managers have huge respect for each other but you’re not going to all get along with each other,” said Grayson. “They’ll be disagreements on the touchline. We played Liverpool last season in the Carling Cup and Rafa came to speak to me in my office for ten minutes before the game and all he wanted to talk about was Sir Alex. I just listened and disagreed and didn’t say anything.”

:lol::lol:
Rafa will probably never fully recover or get over Mr. Ferguson.