Benjamin Sesko | Despite Raees best efforts he’s joining Liepzig. Damn you Raees

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmyarmy

Dont know the reliability of the journo
Translates as : Benjamin sesko agent met with man united sporting Director john murtough it probably doesnt mean anything but still information

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What are your thoughts about the quality of the source?

3vra

Johnom Mutoughom? Really?! He also says it ‘doesn’t mean anything’. Nothing to see here.
In Polish It would be…
(with whom?)
Johnem Murtoughem

So i guess that the grammar is correct in that language but he just forgot about „R”

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I've tipped this lad for the top a while back and i'd be very happy if we signed him. Technically he's fantastic for a player that is 6'4, and I think he has a superb all round skill-set.

If we can strike a deal and send him on loan for a season, that would probably be for the best.

AJ VII

He follows City, Real and Barca on insta but not us :nono:. He also follows Haaland so hopefully thats why he follows City. Maybe he aims to mould his game after him.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Would be funny if the orb of prophecy was spitting out transfer rumours

reelworld

Dont know the reliability of the journo
Translates as : Benjamin sesko agent met with man united sporting Director john murtough it probably doesnt mean anything but still information
Heard he got great leadership qualities and experience of leading different characters

Edit: someone already made the DS9 joke

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

On the basis of this video, and this video alone, this lad looks like Peter Crouch mixed with Dimitar Berbatov with a touch of Ibrahimović. Sign him up.

Edit: Posted this jokingly. Watched some more. He looks class!

Dante

Average bang
We've already spent a huge amount on Martinez and Malacia, and De Jong is going to be expensive as well. I doubt United have enough gold pressed latinum to buy this guy.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
We've already spent a huge amount on Martinez and Malacia, and De Jong is going to be expensive as well. I doubt United have enough gold pressed latinum to buy this guy.
Yeah, Salzburg will be hoping to see some serious prophets on the deal.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
another done deal by the looks of it. close this one down and move on to the next target. mutoughom really finding his feet in the market.

Dan_F

Johnom Mutoughom? Really?! He also says it ‘doesn’t mean anything’. Nothing to see here.
Are you that ignorant about other languages? :lol:

It’s probably a little bit early to be relying on him as a starting player, but he would absolutely fit as someone who can share game time with Ronaldo and not get annoyed.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Yes, really, you do know there are many different languages around the world and not every one of those has grammar like English language? You also missed "Manchester Uniteda" probably though it was a typo. No. It was not. You also forgot "r" in John's last name, let as all laugh at you, right?
In Polish It would be…
(with whom?)
Johnem Murtoughem

So i guess that the grammar is correct in that language but he just forgot about „R”
grammar is correct yes, and journo did not forgot "r", poster above did.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Hasn’t really done much since the Thong Song. Pass.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
He looks like he’s going to be class. Probably 12-18 months too early for us though - still very raw and no chance we can sign Antony, a striker if Ronaldo leaves AND this kid just to loan him out this summer.

Real_Knut

In Polish It would be…
(with whom?)
Johnem Murtoughem

I don't know Slovenian at all, but this seems to be a pretty common dativ formation. A lot of languages have similar. English used to have that but it disappeared in the 13th century. Some case languages do not use cases for proper names though.

Sesko looks really interesting, being both tall, strong and technically proficient. As far as I know, he is also still a teenager (?). A very good prospect who I would hope we are keeping a tab on.

I particularly liked that he had some typical "striker's movement" to find good positions in that video. Seems there's lots to build on

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Are you that ignorant about other languages? :lol:
Yes, really, you do know there are many different languages around the world and not every one of those has grammar like English language? You also missed "Manchester Uniteda" probably though it was a typo. No. It was not. You also forgot "r" in John's last name, let as all laugh at you, right?
grammar is correct yes, and journo did not forgot "r", poster above did.
Woah, sense of humour bypass alert. I enjoy the idiosyncrasies of languages, and saw something that made me smile. Chill out boys, it’s just a throw away comment about a nothing football tweet. No need to get pissy about it. Like I said, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.