Berbatov | Fulham player

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Saddam Hussein has been captured. It was confirmed by Paul Bremer, head of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq, who told a news conference: "Ladies and gentlemen, we got him!"

Commadus

Saddam Hussein has been captured. It was confirmed by Paul Bremer, head of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq, who told a news conference: "Ladies and gentlemen, we got him!"
I just thought it needed repeating as it seems pretty clear to me the deal will be done and he will remain at United until 2013. I don't buy the argument we only extended to retain some resale value.

Maciej

I just thought it needed repeating as it seems pretty clear to me the deal will be done and he will remain at United until 2013. I don't buy the argument we only extended to retain some resale value.
Fair enough. I just thought it had already been mentioned ;)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I think we still need him and want him and he want's to stay with us.

I agree though about the resale value, his value is no less or more with the option of extension active or not as long as the option to activate it is there and we have the choice to use it.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
It makes sense for us to extend the contract. Even if we don't have him in our future plans beyond next season, he's not the sort of player you would want to lose on a free. I reckon we could still get a good £15m for him if we were planning to sell.

Maciej

It's gonna be another long day with Berbatov thread.

He's quite frustrating today, isn't he?

I'm not saying he's shit, Berba-lovers.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Why? Because he gave away a penalty and has had pretty much none of the ball because we've created next to nothing? Get out.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Both him and Hernandez haven't been involved. Little creativity from the middle and a reluctance to adapt to the current situation from them, although both came a little deeper and saw more of the ball towards the end of the half.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Which sourpuss deleted my comment and locked my other thread?

Carl

It's gonna be another long day with Berbatov thread.
He's quite frustrating today, isn't he?

I'm not saying he's shit, Berba-lovers.
Eh? It's only half time and it was you that brought it up.

A grade

The Languid One
Lurking in Berba's receeding hairline, stroking my
Fair to say that he was at fault for the penalty, shit happens. But the whole team is disjointed today, mostly everyone playing out of position and it shows. What do you expect Berba to do? The midfield is ...uhm, not really a midfield. I actually think that Nani trying to be a playmaker takes away from his wing threat; Berba, Hernandez and Welbeck are getting more in each others way; Rafael and Park are in strange positions and it shows.

Carl

That was me. Completely unncessary to bump a year old thread for a random Berba whinge.
I actually wasn't whinging. It was a joke at the pen he conceeded.

Lighten up.

EDIT: You to Nilsson.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Well done Berbatov you have made me think twice this half. Motivated and dangerous in the box.

For me today could be his best day. We have played shit. He barely touched the ball in the 1st half except for the pen

Usually this would mean he would feck off and sulk. but not today. Well fecking done, We needed it

Maciej

I only wrote he was frustraing in the first half... Keep :lol:ing.

Jinx.

Good to see him scoring again, much better form than Hernandez, fighting with Welbeck for a place in our line-up.