Bernardo Silva | Bouhafsi - 70m Euros, 5 year contract. Going to City CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentP

City can just buy half the Monaco team. Both full backs, Fabinho and Silva. They'll be sorted for next season.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Would be gutted if he went to City. This guy is Ballon d'or potential. For all the plaudits Mbappe is getting, Silva is just as special imo. His control is unbelievable.
Finally you and me agree on something.

And then the player appears headed to city. Let's disagree again :lol:

OL29

The article seems to say City are favourites based off betting odds, I wouldn't take that as gospel.

Castia

The article seems to say City are favourites based off betting odds, I wouldn't take that as gospel.
True but for a massive flurry of bets and then for him to be in Manchester suggests someone somewhere knows he's off to City.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
At times I think the press links us to players that they are certain are going to City just to use the "He snubbed United" tagline.

Otamendi, Gundogan even Fernando
Either that or his agent in an attempt to get City to act?

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mourinho's comments suggest he's going to City. Sounds like we were interested but they pipped us to him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can people relax until anything is done. All the French sources have linked him with us.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
True but for a massive flurry of bets and then for him to be in Manchester suggests someone somewhere knows he's off to City.
That and what José said after the final. 1+1=2 init

Jacko21

There's usually something (or someone) that prompts the flurry of bets - as in, somebody knows he has a meeting with Manchester City.

AgentP

It's the right move for Silva though as City play the brand of football that will suit him to the tee.

Snafu17

How will they even line up with the players they have. Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling, De Bruyne and now 2 Silvas.
Yeah, I don't particularly understand what are they going for. Sure Pep rotates plenty but add Gundogan and that's a lot of players which operate in somewhat similar areas. I guess Aguero might leave and they'll do the false 9 thing.

OL29

Mourinho's comments suggest he's going to City. Sounds like we were interested but they pipped us to him.
There's usually something (or someone) that prompts the flurry of bets - as in, somebody knows he has a meeting with Manchester City.
I see

Zoo

City seemingly bringing in Silva and Walker hopefully means Fabinho to United.

OohAahMartial

Yes he is, but Silva was a cert for us a few days ago wasn't he?
This shows just how bad the media have been over these transfers. This City link popped up out of nowhere when Canal+ and France Football were saying he was practically ours. Maybe Fabinho has no real link to City at all. I don't really expect any one team to buy two of their players.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He never seemed like a Jose player in the first place TBH, not sure he's ever signed a player like him before?

I know all the hope came from the press, I agree he's a nice little player but we've got similar in Mkhi + Mata.

I would imagine the way the bets have gone in that some sort of inside news has happened, so I expect him to sign for City.

Much more of a Guardiola type player IMO.

Ole90+3

Surely with Silva off to City (or looking likely to be the case), there's more chance of us getting Fabinho?

Rare that a 2 players from the same club go to the same destination in the one transfer window

Mani

Gutted,all these days I was dreaming of him joining us, hope the news coming down are not true.
He would be perfect fit for Pep's style of play.

redpatron

this is crazy at last week it was fabinho to city and silva to united. if city gets silva, it would be only right we get fabinho. if they get both. Feck Mendes. he aint taking DDG to Real. We should crack his head over with a fax machine.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Why on earth would he pick City and Pep over United and Jose?!

Frustrating.
Fairly equal in the eyes of a neutral, no?
Tons of cash from both clubs, top rated coaches and not challenged for the league but qualified for the Champions League.
Both willing to spend to improve their teams.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Someone fecking prove he's in Manchester first. Thought the French press were linking him to us? Why are City all of a sudden favourite's?
Wasn't it France Football who linked him? They aren't exactly trustworthy when it comes to transfers, they are great for in depth articles though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Okay a very reliable guy on bluemoon saying that he's having a medical as we speak.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Seriously guys

-------------Fabinho----Pogba------------

Mkhitaryan---------Griezmann-----------Martial

---------------------Morata----------------------

Doesn't look too shabby to me.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Could they have confused Silva and Fabinho's destinations? It was really Silva to City and Fabinho to United :wenger:

Infra-red

Someone fecking prove he's in Manchester first. Thought the French press were linking him to us? Why are City all of a sudden favourite's?
Not hard to guess why that might be; his agent/Monaco driving up the fee/wages on offer from City with the threat of losing him to their cross-town rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.