Film Black Panther : Wakanda Forever

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This & everything else they’ve announced :drool:

Ahmer Baig

What an amazing trailer. The camera shots, the songs, the reveal of Atlantis, Namor, and Iron Heart. I love how this is a tribute to Chadwick Boseman and at the same time the sequel to the first Black Panther movie.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
This & everything else they’ve announced :drool:
:drool:
Agreed. Seeing Phase 5 laid out like that and the start of 6 shows how far away X men are . Unless they start dripping some in
They're certainly dripping them in. We've had a few references now, and getting namor on BP2. By the end of phase 5 I suspect they'll be more or less fully integrated in, and itll just be a matter of time for an actual X-Men film.

MiceOnMeth

I wonder how many people who felt they were done with the MCU will get pulled right back in by this trailer. Looks insane cannot wait!

Feels weird going into it without knowing who the new Black Panther will be. Could we be getting multiple Panthers?

Jericholyte2

Does anyone know the cover used? It’s absolutely gorgeous!

What an amazing trailer, shot after shot that just looks like a work of art!

dinostar77

2025 two films: Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, and Avengers: Secret Wars.

Wasnt expecting that. Thought they would be a few years away yet.

Also 12 movies and tv shows from start of 2023 before the avengers movies. Thats alot of marvel stuff.

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yeah surprised were getting avengers films. Secret wars will be every mother fecker, but I wonder if kangs dynasty will be mainly young avengers?

I thought the first x men film would have an already established team and we'd avoid an origin story. But as Namor is the first mutant, and seems to be a young king, rather than cnut vet, makes me think he'll be the first mutant of this universe too (professor X from DSMOM was a different universe and dead). Which makes me think, we're gonna get another first class film :drool:

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Might be an idea to start a generic MCU thread to talk about the broad and not derail specific threads.

Jericholyte2

2025 two films: Avengers: The Kang Dynasty, and Avengers: Secret Wars.

Wasnt expecting that. Thought they would be a few years away yet.

Also 12 movies and tv shows from start of 2023 before the avengers movies. Thats alot of marvel stuff.
I imagine they’d be a two parter? Or at least incredibly closely linked.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Having watched it a few more times, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that they show the Black Panther when Kendrick goes “when I wake up” - surely hinting at that being Killmonger?!

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Having watched it a few more times, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that they show the Black Panther when Kendrick goes “when I wake up” - surely hinting at that being Killmonger?!
We're all hoping for killmonger, but I'm 99% certain Itll be his cnut sister.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
It'll be BP sister and all the toxic fanboys and conservatives are going to lose their sh*t. :lol:

Swedish_Plumber

They need something to kickstart the movies again. Feels like this could be it.

Marvel do have history with releasing exciting trailers only for the movie to feel completely different. Will wait and see.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
It'll be BP sister and all the toxic fanboys and conservatives are going to lose their sh*t. :lol:
Everyone will lose their shit. She's a moron. The hate she gets is actually justified, unlike Brie Larson.

Hal9000

Agreed. Seeing Phase 5 laid out like that and the start of 6 shows how far away X men are . Unless they start dripping some in
Probably one of the phase 6 films that they did not announce.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Everyone will lose their shit. She's a moron. The hate she gets is actually justified, unlike Brie Larson.
Look I don't have much of vested interest in this, and fundamentally these films boil down to the trivial matter of who can punch who the hardest, but why is she hated ?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Look I don't have much of vested interest in this, and fundamentally these films boil down to the trivial matter of who can punch who the hardest, but why is she hated ?
If I remember rightly she was pretty vocally anti-vax during the pandemic and shared misinformation about it.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
They should have recast. The character should be bigger than any single actor.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Her stint as BP in the comics was dreadful. A complete failure in fact. A bizarre decision to go with her if true.

mu4c_20le

Politics aside, I thought she was really good in the first one. Will be interesting to see how it fares without Boseman (RIP).

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Was more than just being anti-vax. She's used her platform to share COVID conspiracy and transphobia, and reportedly would air her anti-vax on set (though she's since denied this).