Brandon Williams is better than Luke Shaw

Le Red

Shaw is average at best, bang average. Nothing to do with being flavour of the month. He doesn't get forward enough and every meaningful attack from the opposition comes down his side because he can't block a cross. He also pulls Maguire out of position because he has to cover for him when he's caught out up the field and can't get back.
Add constantly losing the ball in defense and you just described Heinze.

dove

Better than Shaw is hardly a compliment knowing that he is bang average. But seriously stop with overhyping our youngsters. Williams has done ok so far but how many players like him we had who disappeared after a few months?

GazTheLegend

I really enjoyed his performance today, looked brilliant, but he's been absolute shite in other games. The underrating of Shaw that goes on around here is mental.
What games has he been shite in?

I admit I've missed a few but just about every game I've seen or been to watch him play in, Brandon Williams has been at the very least a 7/10.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Getting targeted today, struggling to deal with Pepe and Maitland. Matic leaving a couple of miles gap in CM isn't helpful.

Devil81

shocking tonight just looks well off the pace.

Looks like he may have enjoyed his crimbo a little too much.

Castia

Shaw barely breaking into a sprint just casually strolling around the pitch.

Making Pepe look like prime Ronaldo, get the shitter off. Young looks a better player, that’s how far Shaw has dropped.

Irwin99

He actually recovered from a dodgy first 20 mins or so but will someone PLEASE tell Shaw to stop pulling opponents back when they get past him. He tried to do it again early in the match with Pepe but Pepe outmuscled him and luckily his attempt at a grab didn’t connect. Its just ridiculous now. He got booked about 10 times for this offence last season and he’s still not given it up.

OoopsMisclick

Shaw keeps hoofing balls away when not under pressure and is being owned in general.

bring on williams. Sell shaw in summer

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolute waste man.

kidbob

Williams needs to start every game from here on out regardless of if he struggles in some.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Just why - why not play the other guy he does so much more.

Williams over Shaw.

Greenwood over James

Pereira over Lingard.

Why?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Legends say Shaw is still gracefully turning 90 degrees with the ball.

buckooo1978

Shaw pish again

culpable for the first goal for showing no awareness of where Pepe was or where the danger might be

did the exact same vrs Newcastle where he should have been closer to Longstaff

as for going forward he did nothing

poor from Ole

ShinjiNinja26

This kid needs to start now, Shaw‘s had umpteen chances and he ain’t done anything, he’s a liability at the back and offers feck all going forward apart from the Valencia run down the wing stop, turn and pass it back.

Slevs

He was very good before the leg break but unfortunately looks like its ruined his career.
I know and that's what annoys me. 3 managers have now failed to identify this.

The guy is scarred shitless (I don't blame him), he's never going to be all in 100% when you need him too.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Is there a worse pair of offensive fullbacks in the league than AWB n Shaw?

AWB's saving grace is he can defend. Shaw isn't doing either well. What a poor player he is.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

AWB's saving grace is he can defend. Shaw isn't doing either well. What a poor player he is.
This. AWB's technique is a joke. He's not the sort of fullback we need.

I've long given up on Luke Shaw. He's the kind of player who'd play for Spurs in the 90s. We keep rewarding mediocrity.

Slevs

At least AWB looks like he's trying to inprove attack wise as he's had more runs into the opposition's box lately.

Shaw is a shadow of a footballer and is really done. Just get rid already.

Tel074

A basic requirement of a PL professional footballer is to be physically fit . Shaw just isn't his condition is shocking . Every watch him lose a ball the man can't sprint he joys back . Him Pereira Lingard Mata Matic Jones all need to f.ck off

Heinzesight

Plodding waste of space and doesn’t even look arsed. Young is ten times the player. Should never start for us again.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This was obvious yet some argued about it. Shame the management can't see it.

JohnnyKills

Williams is better but at his age he can't play every game. Will be first choice soon though.

spiriticon

AWB gets unnecessary stick for his offensive ability. He's no Dani Alves, sure, but he's alright.

Shaw, oh my feck, he is just so shite. He is like the pawn piece on the chessboard. He's there for a bit but you know he'll be out of the game in a few secs.

He's lucky that Lingard is taking the heat for him at this time.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He was very good before the leg break but unfortunately looks like its ruined his career.
His team mates voted him POTY last year so I don't think that's quite right. He's always had an extra layer of timidity and looked a long way off the player we first imagined him to be, but this year he's reached a new low. He doesn't just seem timid but lazy.

BlahRules

If AWB is going to defensive FB then we need an attacking FB on the other side. Luke Shaw is shit defensively and attacking wise. Williams should start ahead of him but OGS is too thick and thinks Shaw is world class.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
AWB gets unnecessary stick for his offensive ability. He's no Dani Alves, sure, but he's alright.

Shaw, oh my feck, he is just so shite. He is like the pawn piece on the chessboard. He's there for a bit but you know he'll be out of the game in a few secs.

He's lucky that Lingard is taking the heat for him at this time.
No AWB is THAT awful going forward and with ball to feet. He looks clumsy, always seemingly about to trip and it's quite ugly to watch. But he at least he can defend so for now he'll make do and it's alright if at least there was some sort of threat on the other side. Unfortunately you have Shaw that side who is downright pathetic both going forward and defending. Poor positioning, always backing away from his winger and letting them cross or run at him(and they usually beat him). He's just awful.