Brazilian Wonderkido - Endrick

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Name's not great, never heard of him until I heard his name on a football show. Seems to be making waves and attracting interests from the big names. Watched the obligatory hype video, came out very impressed.

Now's as good a time as ever to get the hype train going and hope that we sign him, which we likely won't, since he's a child. But, oh well.

Wand of a left foot. 15.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Name won't work, I'm afraid.

Shuffle the letters around a bit is advisable.

Rick End (could work - silly but yeah, kinda catchy).
Dick Ren (an even more dickish version of Kylo Ren).
Nick Red (instant United material).

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Name's not great, never heard of him until I heard his name on a football show. Seems to be making waves and attracting interests from the big names. Watched the obligatory hype video, came out very impressed.

Now's as good a time as ever to get the hype train going and hope that we sign him, which we likely won't, since he's a child. But, oh well.

Wand of a left foot. 15.

To be fair, Real had signed up Vinicius by the same age for big money.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm lucky in that I have the ability to assess a player quicker and better than nearly anyone in football and let me tell you, this kid looks like he can play.

No further questions

PoTMS

Needs an apostrophe in that name to be half decent.

Ibi Dreams

I'm sure we've got a cunning plan in store to get him.
Wonder what ever happened to those 5 Brazilian wonderkids we had earmarked

Lucas Evangelista was one of them I reckon. Don't think he's set the world alight since then

SER19

Been a while since we had an insanely hyped Brazilian teenager

Zlatattack

No point signing him.

We wouldn't play him, wouldn't loan him and the moment he kicked a ball if it wasn't a goal or an assist 50% of the Caf would write him off as a donkey.

Lougie86

Supports
Partick Thistle
No 15 year old is scoring like that from the halfway line. Lies.

cj_sparky

Wonder what ever happened to those 5 Brazilian wonderkids we had earmarked

Lucas Evangelista was one of them I reckon. Don't think he's set the world alight since then
Aguilar, Rafael Leao, Gladestony

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Touch of Tino Asprilla about him? Perhaps a bit of Freddy Adu thrown in while we're at it? He looks about 33 as well, maybe it is Freddy Adu?

SambaBoy

When the last Brazil youngsters that turned into a world-beater? Neymar maybe?

Although he was well more hyped than your normal Brazilian coming through as evidenced by the price Barcelona paid for him. He was killing the league before he left.

Thinking of the top of my head over the ones I've heard over the years. Ganso, Gabriel Jesus, Everton? Already forgot who else, so they haven't made much of an impact. Brazilians tend not to be systems players apart from maybe certain positions and I think with modern football tactics, maybe that flair and unpredictability is coached out of them at a young age. I did read an article about the standard of Brazilian coaching and how it's regressed massively which has led to a decline in players coming through. Seems to be the GK, CM's, FB's and CB's that are the better players now from Brazil.

Teja

The athletic made a video about this kid and I've been watching his highlights for the past ten minutes and I'm convinced he's the real deal :lol:

Any transfer news?

SparkedIntoLife

There’s pretty much a consensus in Brazil that he will be a generational talent (sorry to use that term but it’s accurate to the hype). Supposedly he’s better than Neymar, Vinicius and co at the same age. Unbelievable technique matched by work rate and physicality.

Real have seemingly got this one tied up as well. Maybe we should make a big play for him and use Ronaldo to help convince him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The way Vini and Rodrygo have gone Flo will spunk the €60M for this kid too :lol:

@carvajal need the drake meme with Flo, Mbappé, and 16 year old brazilian kids :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Any concrete links yet?
Supposedly we're really interested and have been speaking with his family and agents for a while, he just signed a professional contract with palmeiras with a €60M buyout clause

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I think he did some interviews months ago, first with the Catalan press and then with Marca, praising Barcelona and Madrid respectively.
I'd bet he's going to do a Neymar, with a lot of commissions and a negotiation with several interested parties.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
How many Brazilian attackers could Madrid realistically have? Vini and Rodrygo will be flanking Mbappe soon enough, not sure why a young Brazilian would want to go there right now.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How many Brazilian attackers could Madrid realistically have? Vini and Rodrygo will be flanking Mbappe soon enough, not sure why a young Brazilian would want to go there right now.
Feck off :lol: