Brazilian Wonderkido - Endrick

TsuWave

I just wouldn't have expected a 17 year old Brazilian to pay tribute to him. Just shows you how great Sir Bobby was, and how cool this kid is!
He most likely looked it up/read up on it in preparation for the game. Also, with Sir Bobby passing recently, a lot of kids would have heard and read up on him. Realistically though, there aren’t many youths walking around knowing who Sir Bobby was or how good he was

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Yeah probably googled england legends and sir Bobby was number 1 but still it's cool our greatest ever player will be forever remembered.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
No idea what we’re gonna get. But won’t be judging him too harshly. Took Vini a season or two/three to get going.
To be honest I was very skeptical with Vinicius, so yeah we shouldn't be writing him off, or hyping him up for that matter, so prematurely.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
It's hard to conceive a better scenario for a young talent in Brazil.
Not when you’re coached by someone with the mindset of Abel Ferreira. He doesn’t make life easy for young players.

devaneios

Supports
São Paulo FC
That kid is very well trained. I wouldn't be too moved by that if I were you.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I just wouldn't have expected a 17 year old Brazilian to pay tribute to him. Just shows you how great Sir Bobby was, and how cool this kid is!
He was the star of a World Cup win and the biggest (player) legend United have ever had so I’m not surprised.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
In terms of his look, he looks out of place in this generation.

His baggy ticked in shirt gives him the feel of a 90s footballer, it's like he's time travelled to play football in this generation. If he gets big enough I think we'll see others emulate his look.

jesperjaap

He will arrive at Real Madrid with 18 years old, already has played what, 70 professional matches for a top club in Brazil and South America, in this case Palmeiras.

People just need to chill out (not you), I remember what was said regarding Vinicius before he joined Real Madrid and he is what it is today, the kid has all the tools to become a top player for Brazil.
Yeah one game barely involved says nothing. Still many do flop. I remember watching Viniscus in a youth tournament for Brazil when he was first beign hyped. There were two other players hyped too in the same side, a striker called Lincoln and there was a cm midfielder called Alana Guimaraes who looked out of this world like Xavi and Iniesta rolled into one, he was getting linked with Madrid at the same time. Was sure he would become a superstar. Last I heard of him he was on loan at some Portuguese lower league side, you just never know

Korwas

Scored the only goal to take Palmeiras to the final of the Campeonato Paulista. I know it's been said before but this guy really LOOKS iconic.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
His he Madrid bound?