Brazilian Wonderkido - Endrick

Oranges038

That was pre Pep Guardiola though. Before him English football was Sunday league level
Yeah I suppose. Destroying them on the pitch, drinking them under the table after and then going home with their nans.

That wouldn't wash these days.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
So, is he going to be a Neymar or a Ganso?
Ganso was killed by injured but man was he fecking brilliant!

His link up with Neymar was fantastic. Ridiculously good on the ball and a really good playmaker. Such a “what If” in my opinion.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
No reason to bump this other than I’ve just watched a compilation and think it’s no exaggeration to say he might be the best 16 year old I’ve ever seen.

His idol is Cristiano Ronaldo so maybe use him to bring him over here !

But seriously the kid is good but has yet to play for the first team. Still early to tell.

It's B Rubble

It’s not reality though is it. We have been shite for the best part of 10 years and the one constant has been our continued ability to attract top talent. We’ve signed Casemiro this window ffs. How do you think we are managing all that if we are so unattractive?
Money. Casemiro, being the back bone of that midfield through all those trophies, was making 400k less then Hazard per week. Although, I do think he came here because he feels up for the challenge of bringing us back to glory.

FatTails

Looks like a good dribbler, has pace, and decent finisher. But never mind all that, does he press?

Dr. StrangeHate

It’s not reality though is it. We have been shite for the best part of 10 years and the one constant has been our continued ability to attract top talent. We’ve signed Casemiro this window ffs. How do you think we are managing all that if we are so unattractive?
History and of course:
:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Money. Casemiro, being the back bone of that midfield through all those trophies, was making 400k less then Hazard per week. Although, I do think he came here because he feels up for the challenge of bringing us back to glory.
I’ll go back to my point. If you think that that only allure of joining Manchester Utd is money as a fan then you’re supporting the wrong club. Money is one of the many factors players choose Utd along with history, size of the club, support, ambition etc. can’t believe I have to spell that out to fellow Utd fans too busy wallowing in self pity.

RC89

Been a while since I've seen a Brazilian wonderkid video. Looks amazing for 16.

It's B Rubble

I’ll go back to my point. If you think that that only allure of joining Manchester Utd is money as a fan then you’re supporting the wrong club. Money is one of the many factors players choose Utd along with history, size of the club, support, ambition etc. can’t believe I have to spell that out to fellow Utd fans too busy wallowing in self pity.
By your logic we should’ve signed Haaland (cuz of prestige innit), De Jong should be a red, and we should have agents of top young internationals lining out the door begging us to sign their clients. Everton should be stacked and Nottingham forest should be a top European side; History and trophies and what not. You made my point saying money is one of the factors. None of these young players can remember SAF. They’ve grown up watching Zidane, Guardiola, Ancelotti and Klopp be at the top of the food chain for the last 10 years. Can’t believe you’re going into Liverpool levels of delusion talking about prestige of a club when there’s been nothing prestigious about United for a decade. Dortmund have some of the best support and history on the planet. I don’t see them attracting established internationals. What they do have is a system in place where young players know they can get good first team experience and be sold on for higher prices to teams like Utd and City. Only thing we’ve got to possibly attract young players is the prospect of playing with CR7. You’re living off of past glory and when that time runs out eventually people care feck all about how many trophies you’ve won if it ain’t been done recently.

Last edited:

TrustInJanuzaj

By your logic we should’ve signed Haaland (cuz of prestige innit), De Jong should be a red, and we should have agents of top young internationals lining out the door begging us to sign their clients. Everton should be stacked and Nottingham forest should be a top European side; History and trophies and what not. You made my point saying money is one of the factors. None of these young players can remember SAF. They’ve grown up watching Zidane, Guardiola, Ancelotti and Klopp be at the top of the food chain for the last 10 years. Can’t believe you’re going into Liverpool levels of delusion talking about prestige of a club when there’s been nothing prestigious about United for a decade. Dortmund have some of the best support and history on the planet. I don’t see them attracting established internationals. What they do have is a system in place where young players know they can get good first team experience and be sold on for higher prices to teams like Utd and City. Only thing we’ve got to possibly attract young players is the prospect of playing with CR7. You’re living off of past glory and when that time runs out eventually people care feck all about how many trophies you’ve won if it ain’t been done recently.
Pointless. My original question “why do you support Manchester Utd then?”

It's B Rubble

Pointless. My original question “why do you support Manchester Utd then?”
:lol::lol: Delusional. Your original comment read like this, “based on our great history and support all the wonder kids will sign for us”. You ARE allowed to be critical of the team you follow and not blindly support everything they do.

TrustInJanuzaj

:lol::lol: Delusional. Your original comment read like this, “based on our great history and support all the wonder kids will sign for us”. You ARE allowed to be critical of the team you follow and not blindly support everything they do.
The point is obvious. Utd will remain an attractive destination no matter how much some of you negative nancies pretend otherwise. Every single season I have to read about how “x will never join us” only for them then to join or another superstar to join. It’s just a nonsense overly negative angle which basically has absolutely no semblance of reality. Before you bother responding I know that doesn’t mean you win them all (no club does) but pretending we have zero pull is just so far from the truth.

TheReligion

Abusive
How do you figure he’d be open to joining us? There are reasons clubs from LONDON have more appeal than Manchester especially to a young kid. If we started winning trophies again, maybe but City attract based on their recent prestige and top manger. We can barely attract top players even with the money we throw at them.
That’s a silly comment

It's B Rubble

The point is obvious. Utd will remain an attractive destination no matter how much some of you negative nancies pretend otherwise. Every single season I have to read about how “x will never join us” only for them then to join or another superstar to join. It’s just a nonsense overly negative angle which basically has absolutely no semblance of reality. Before you bother responding I know that doesn’t mean you win them all (no club does) but pretending we have zero pull is just so far from the truth.
I never said we have zero pull but automatically assuming some kid from Brazil would join us instead of Chelsea is a pretty cocky position to take. All these “superstars” that have joined us recently have doubled or tripled their respective salaries upon signing.

TheReligion

Abusive
I never said we have zero pull but automatically assuming some kid from Brazil would join us instead of Chelsea is a pretty cocky position to take. All these “superstars” that have joined us recently have doubled or tripled their respective salaries upon signing.
Yes and Chelsea play their players peanuts right?

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Let's continue the Brazilian revolution here at Old Trafford :drool:

Would love to see what he turns out to be under Ten Hag.

SAFMUTD

Don't know anything about him, and don't need to. Bold Brazilian? Sign him up give him the number 9 and watch out for knee injuries.

Nights

We need to get our contingent onto it. Agent Fred/Casemiro/Antony should be able to make a compelling case.

chamartin

Endrick vs Botafogo (leaders of Brasileiro Série A)
90 minutes.
2 goals.
2/2 long balls.
6/8 ground duels won.
4 fouls won.
3 dribbles.
1 pre assist.
Leads Palmeiras’ comeback from 0-3 down to a 4-3 win

What a talent that boy is! Among adult men he looked today like he was from another planet. Romario with Roberto Carlos' body and Adriano's left foot.
Give Madrid a couple of years and we will see something special.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentWitness