Brazilian Wonderkido - Endrick

Madridista7

Supports
Real Madrid
When the last Brazil youngsters that turned into a world-beater? Neymar maybe?

Although he was well more hyped than your normal Brazilian coming through as evidenced by the price Barcelona paid for him. He was killing the league before he left.

Thinking of the top of my head over the ones I've heard over the years. Ganso, Gabriel Jesus, Everton? Already forgot who else, so they haven't made much of an impact. Brazilians tend not to be systems players apart from maybe certain positions and I think with modern football tactics, maybe that flair and unpredictability is coached out of them at a young age. I did read an article about the standard of Brazilian coaching and how it's regressed massively which has led to a decline in players coming through. Seems to be the GK, CM's, FB's and CB's that are the better players now from Brazil.

Vinicius

Red the Bear

Something less generic
These sort of dealings are risky buy seeing barca's financial situation i think Madrid has a free run to this kid.

RuudTom83

All I need to know is...has he been dubbed a Generational Talent yet? If not then close the thread, not interested!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
All I need to know is...has he been dubbed a Generational Talent yet? If not then close the thread, not interested!
Here you go:

There’s pretty much a consensus in Brazil that he will be a generational talent (sorry to use that term but it’s accurate to the hype). Supposedly he’s better than Neymar, Vinicius and co at the same age. Unbelievable technique matched by work rate and physicality.

Real have seemingly got this one tied up as well. Maybe we should make a big play for him and use Ronaldo to help convince him.

MUFC OK

No reason to bump this other than I’ve just watched a compilation and think it’s no exaggeration to say he might be the best 16 year old I’ve ever seen.

mu4c_20le

Dont do this to yourselves.... got sunny spain written all over him

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Just been linked to Chelsea after obviously being heavily linked to Real and Barca. If he's open to joining Chelsea, which I cannot imagine, he would be open to joining us (not least with two internationals in the team).

avgp_1

Too early for him, has to play fair bit of senior football before he will make a move to Europe.

It's B Rubble

Just been linked to Chelsea after obviously being heavily linked to Real and Barca. If he's open to joining Chelsea, which I cannot imagine, he would be open to joining us (not least with two internationals in the team).
How do you figure he’d be open to joining us? There are reasons clubs from LONDON have more appeal than Manchester especially to a young kid. If we started winning trophies again, maybe but City attract based on their recent prestige and top manger. We can barely attract top players even with the money we throw at them.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
How do you figure he’d be open to joining us? There are reasons clubs from LONDON have more appeal than Manchester especially to a young kid. If we started winning trophies again, maybe but City attract based on their recent prestige and top manger. We can barely attract top players even with the money we throw at them.
Feck off with this nonsense and negativity. Why do you bother supporting Utd?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
16 year old kid excels against other 16 year old kids ...is called a generational talent without doing anything at senior level....

This happens so so often and only 1 out of every 1000 it happens too actually transpires to be brilliant.

Lots of hype, no real substance as yet.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Born in 2006. Blimey. Is this how it feels to be old, chaps?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Too early for him, has to play fair bit of senior football before he will make a move to Europe.
He can't do it legally anyway, so regardless he's going to be staying at his current club until he's 18 and then move to whichever club has secured his signature.

FriedClams

He reminds me of Maradona the way he runs. Within a minute of this compilation he had scored an overhead kick and from way inside his own half, don't really care about the oppositions age, that's impressive.

AndOr Hererra

16 year old kid excels against other 16 year old kids ...is called a generational talent without doing anything at senior level....

This happens so so often and only 1 out of every 1000 it happens too actually transpires to be brilliant.

Lots of hype, no real substance as yet.
Alot of those clips in the highlights compilation were at senior level

Oranges038

No reason to bump this other than I’ve just watched a compilation and think it’s no exaggeration to say he might be the best 16 year old I’ve ever seen.
At 16. Wayne Rooney was tearing seasoned PL defenders apart.

Last edited:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Ok mate. Just a bit of reality has sent you spiraling. Don’t be delusional.
It’s not reality though is it. We have been shite for the best part of 10 years and the one constant has been our continued ability to attract top talent. We’ve signed Casemiro this window ffs. How do you think we are managing all that if we are so unattractive?